Chapter 4

When Natalie turned around once again she saw Jake standing there hand around her waist, the only difference was that he didn't look like his usual calm, he looked pissed. The group of guys that were bothering her began to get angry. One of them looked at her and asked, "Who is this guy?".

  Jake in turn responded, "What does it look like Im her boyfriend" With that Jake walked Natalie back towards the theater. Once around the corner where no one could see them, Jake looked over her frantically and asked, "Are you okay? Did they touch you anywhere? Are you hurt?" as Natalie listened to him ask questions she began to tear up.

  Seeing this Jake pulled her into yet another embrace, one that she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried get out of.

  He tried to comfort her and started to whisper, "It's okay Im here" Still in an embrace she began to tremble, not realizing it she began to accept the embrace and even hugged him back. Afraid of the possibility of what could have happened she clung tightly to his back and placed her face in his chest.

  Feeling her trembling Jake whispered "it's okay to cry...no one will see you" with that she broke down and began to cry with Jake standing there to support her.

  Worried Kat got up to go look for Natalie. Only to turn back around and run to her seat. What did she see?