4.

//rape//

  I found it pretty amusing that Dallon was completely oblivious to the fact I knew he was cheating on me.
It was ridiculous, and sick, and I still believed he loved me.

That night he found me in my room, and he stood at the doorway watching me, while I looked at him in pure terror.

He walked out and into his room, and told me to follow him, and I knew whatever he was about to do, I deserved.

He didnt seem angry or upset, so I assumed nothing that bad was going to happen, but I was wrong.

"Take your clothes off."

"W-What?"

"I said take your clothes off, dammit" he spat, and he was suddenly angry, and I wasnt sure why but I did as he told.
I was slow, because I felt sick, and he hated it.
One minute he was on the bed, and the next he was gripping my hair tightly, pulling my clothes off and touching me.

I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to stand up for myself, but I couldnt.

His hands were on my naked thighs, and I used to enjoy this. I knew that I would end up in the shower for 3 hours scrubbing my body, making myself bleed to get him off me.

He was rough, and he pushed me to the bed. My face was in the bed sheets and it was hard to breathe, but that wasnt a problem to me.
I felt him, and I felt him touching me, entering me; this wasnt sex, this was rape.
So I started struggling, and screaming, but he just forced me down, and did it harder.

"Dallon stop! Please s-stop!"
But he just slapped me, hard, and put my face down into the bed. I was in pain, and finding it hard to breathe.
So I just let him do what he wanted, and sooner or later everything went black.