The man who loves her

{Oscar's POV}

I was at the bar, I spend most of my time there, I mean my life is completely boring. Suddenly a woman sat down beside me, she ordered wine but man wasn't she perfect she was beautiful, so I was brave enough to talk to her.
"Hello" I made a soft smirk, yeah sometimes I'm pretty gentle.
"Oh hi" God she answered in a super sweet and gentle voice with a bright smile. I cleared my throat.
"I'm Oscar, Oscar Isaac" I smiled letting my hand out for her to shake.
"I'm Daisy, Daisy Ridley" Damn she is back with that beautiful smile.
"Nice to meet you" The bartender came.
"Excuse me do you want something to drink?" I looked at Daisy well she already had her wine,
"Yeah I'll have some wine thanks" then the bartender left. She looked at me, my heart was bumping faster than before, I think I love her...
"So do you like wine too?" She asked.
"Yeah I usually come here and get some" she grabbed her cup and gave it to me "Want to take a sip of this one, I mean it tastes really good" I looked at her. "Um yeah sure" I smiled and took a sip of it, she smiled.
"Wow it really tastes good" I gave her back the cup, the bartender came and gave me my cup
"Thanks" the bartender smiled and left.
She looked at her clock,
"God it's late I have to go...um do you have a pen and a paper?" She asked me,
"No, well I just have a pen" I gave it to her.
She grabbed my hand and wrote her phone number.
"There that's my number, call me whenever you want" she smiled as she grabbed her purse.
"Yeah I'll give you a call" I smiled then I looked at my palm, I stared at it for a while...she left a heart at the bottom of her number, that means many things..
"Well good bye Oscar" she walked to the exit as she waved to me, I looked back at her.
"Good bye Daisy" I smiled, I stayed at the bar one or two more hours.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guys hope you liked the first chapter,
with love the author😘😘