Accident

{OSCAR'S POV}

We were at hint tv together with out new pet, BB-8. I was really happy Daisy liked the gift...but we were getting bored.
"Daisy want to go to the movies?" I asked looking at her.
"That's a great idea" she smiled as she placed BB-8 on the floor,
I stand up holding her hand and we walk out the house, we get on the car and I start driving.
~
~
After a few minutes from driving, a drunk man was driving and he crashed with use causing a horrible accident, I was unconscious until ambulances came. Apparently Daisy was ok she just had a bruise but I was injured severe.
~
~
The ambulance took me to the hospital, Daisy worried holding my hand.
I had a breathing mask on, and I had many fractured bones.
The doctors took me in a hurry to the surgery room, Daisy couldn't enter she was so worried but she had to wait...
~
~
After 2 hours the surgery was done, I was on my room still sleeping, Daisy came in and satin a chair beside me with one hand she caressed my cheek and with the other she held my hand.
"Oscar...you'll be fine..." Tears went down her cheeks, I barely opened my eyes and spoke.
"Daisy...I'm ok" I smiled weakly,
"Oscar..." She broke into tears.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CLIFFHANGER SORRY GUYS
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER
WITH LOVE THE AUTHOR😘😘