Cuddling

{OSCAR'S POV}

We were singing together as I played the guitar.
"Can't we stay like this forever" I smiled and looked down at her.
"I wish it was like this forever" she looked at me and smiled.
I gave her my guitar,
"C'mon I know you can play it" I smiled
She grabbed it unsure.
"N-no I can't, I know nothing of music" she said looking a bit worried.
"I can teach you, it's not that difficult" I smiled as I placed her hands on position and I placed mine on top of hers, she actually blushed...I mean we have never spent time together like this, so yeah I think I also blushed.
"Look firs you just have to place your finger like this, and then softly move them up and down" I smiled as I teached her.
"This is easy" she said proud of herself.
I looked at her and she looked back, we locked eyes I gave her a soft kiss, which then became rough and passionate.
She then pulled away and cuddled wit me,
"Let's stay like this...forever and ever..." She said burying her face in my chest, I sat her on my lap and placed my arms around her.
"Yes it's perfect like this" I said as I could feel her soft breathes on my neck, god she was so sweet and cute...so perfect for this world.
I looked at her, she had fallen asleep, I just cuddled with her more and made her feel comfortable, once I saw her now sleeping peacefully I fell asleep, with my arms still around her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just want to make this story super cute and sweet...
Any ways hope you liked this chapter, sorry for not being updating I've been busy😔
With love the author😘😘