Her songs

{OSCAR'S POV}

I woke up, but Daisy wasn't in the bed, she probably went for breakfast. I turned around to grab my phone but it wasn't there...I got up and went to the living room and saw her with my phone and headphones, she is probably listening to music...wait...no she is probably listening her songs...when I go to sit by her she takes her headphones off and smiles.
"Thanks..." She says looking at my phone.
"W-why?" I ask shyly.
"For the songs" she said giggling and blushing.
"Oh yes, I was planning to keep them a secret and sing them to you..." I said looking at her and grabbing her hand.
"Oh Oscar" she said as she leaned forward.
I cupped her checks as she placed her arms around my neck and sat on my lap, I kissed her...softly and lovingly. She pulled apart smiling and kissed me again but passionately, I started kissing down her neck, as she was stroking my hair. I started leaving love bites and when I found her sweet spot, she moaned softly.
She pulled apart to look at me.
"Oscar..." She closed her eyes.
I smiled and started tickling her.
"N-NO OSCAR! PLEASE DON'T, STOP PLEASE!" She said between laughters.
I stopped as she was now panting.
"Oscar never do that again" she said as she stood up.
"Why? I was just playing" I giggled and looked at her.
She walked to the kitchen to grab some strawberries, when she got back on the side of the sofa she sat down beside me smiling.
"Netflix and chill?" She asked.
I just smiled and went to bring some pillows and two blankets, she giggled when I placed on over her shoulders and I sat down beside her. I turned on the TV and logged in on my Netflix account.
"So what do you want to watch?" I asked her.
"Mmm.... How I met your mother" she said looking at me.
"I haven't seen that show for a while but let's watch it!" I said excitedly as I selected the program and the first episode started. I cuddled her up to keep her warm as she ate strawberries, we both laughed at the silliness of Barney it really seemed she loved the show as I did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guys I feel horrible
I haven't updated like in two months?
I don't remember but if you would
Like to check out my new story
Your eyes [Bucky X Reader]
With love the author💕💕