Sick

{DAISY'S POV}

I woke up in his arms, with BB-8 in my arms. I giggled softly but I started sneezing, with that Oscar woke up and kissed the back of my neck softly, it sent chills down my spine but I loved when he did that. Then in a matter of seconds BB-8 got up and jumped down the bed and ran to the kitchen. I turned around so my eyes could meet his beautiful brown chocolate ones, I smiled but sneezed again.
"Sweetheart I think you have a cold" he laughed and stroked my back.
"No I don't...well maybe" I said as I buried my face on the pillow and laughed a bit.
"Why are you so giggly today if you have a cold?" He asked kinda confused.
"I really don't know" I said,
I sat up and was about to get out of bed but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.
"No, you're sick it's my turn to take care of you" he laughed,
he got out of bed and went to kiss my forehead.
"I'll prepare you a perfect breakfast" he winked before he walked to the kitchen I just smiled.
I love how caring he is, he is always gentle. I still remember when I met him at that bar...I still just ask myself if we are officially a couple...?
~
~
He came back after a while with some pancakes, orange juice, strawberries and of course a rose...he is such a gentle man. He sat down beside me, I sat up so I could eat what he prepared me.
"Thanks" I said as I took a bite of a strawberry, he kissed my cheek.
"I'll do anything for you sweetheart" he smiled and stayed there with me.
There was an awkward silence after that until he spoke again.
"Uhh Daisy would it umm sound weird if I asked you to be my...girlfriend?"
I almost choked on my juice and I blushed, I turned to look at him and smiled.
"Of course it's not weird, and yes I'll be your girlfriend" I placed the plate and the glass aside the bed.
When I turned to look at him I couldn't say anything, he cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly and gentle...but after a few time he kissed me roughly and passionately, he went down kissing my neck and I moaned softly, he pulled away to look at me.
"Oh Daisy I love you so much..." He caressed my cheek.
I just buried my seldom his chest and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you liked this chapter
With love the author😘😘