Sleepyhead

{OSCAR'S POV}

I woke up at 3:36 in the morning, I still had Daisy on my arms she was sleeping so peaceful. I just stayed still I didn't wanted to wake her up...after what just happened I'm just worried she is a super sweet girl, and I don't like seeing her crying it makes me want to cry too. She woke up and looked at me.
"Is it morning?" She asked yawning.
"No sweetheart it's 3 in the morning" I said as I stroked her cheek.
"Thanks for being with me Oscar...I love you so much..." She said with her voice about to crack at the end. Tears came down my cheeks, I know I just met her but I couldn't imagine myself without her...
She looked at me and wiped my tears with her thumb and smiled sweetly.
"Daisy I love you too" I said as I cuddled up with her.
She cuddled with me burying her face on my neck, I could feel her soft breathing, it sended chill down my spine but i loved it. I just smiled and stroked her hair.
"Are you still sleepy?" I asked her
"No, I don't think so..." She said with her face burning on my neck, it tickled when she talked on my neck, I just laughed softly.
"Do you want something to eat?" I asked her
"No, I think I'm ok" she smiled
"Wanna go to the bed, or are you comfortable here?"
She just faked she was asleep, and with that I knew she wanted me to take her to bed.
I carried her bridal style on the bed and placed the blankets over her, I walked back to the couch.
"Oscar..." She barely opened her eyes,
"Yeah?" I turned around and looked at her.
"Stay here...with me.." I smiled and went to lay with her, but the bed was just for one person so she laid on top of me, I caressed her back as she had her head on my shoulder.
"Night..." Was the last thing she said before falling asleep,
"Night sleepyhead" I smiled and fell asleep with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
guys hope you liked this chapter
I'll update the Star Wars texts book
Don't worry😊
With love the author😘😘