Coke

I was walking down the sidewalk, with $50 in my pocket. The rendezvous was around here somewhere. My dealer was to be waiting there, but he'd undoubtably be late, as he always is. I groaned thinking about the wait, as I'm a very busy man. Being the CEO of a big oil drilling company is hard work, and I'm constantly meeting with people to discuss new deals, innovations, price fluctuations, and accidents. I continued on my way, hoping to keep this meeting brief and productive. It's lucky that my company is so rich, for it allows me to get my fix.
As I reached the alleyway, I looked around. Not seeing much of anybody, I continued down the alley. Now, I just needed to wait. After what seemed like forever, Horace clumsily stumbled down the alleyway. He was never the best on his feet, and that explosion certainly hadn't helped by blowing off his leg when he was serving. Only one other got off with just a limb blown off. He had been recovering well from the loss of his arm, but suddenly went insane. It was real bizarre. Not my business, though. I just needed to get my cocaine and go.
"Hello, Martin. How have you been?"
"I'm doing well, Horace. Very well. My company is running better than ever. We've just found a new area that we believe has an extremely large quantity of oil. We'll begin drilling a couple days from now. And you know what that means. More money in my pocket, and by extension, in yours."
"I'm glad to hear it. Always great when a loyal customer's job is going well. Drug dealing isn't the easiest business, but somebody's gotta do it. I've been expanding my wares. I've been getting in some cheaper alternatives to the expensive stuff, like heroin. There's this stuff called krokodil that they made up in Russia. It's just like heroin, and much cheaper to make. The only problem is that-"
I interrupted him, saying, "Look. I've got to get back to work. Now, can I have my coke or not?"
"Okay! Okay!"
He took a backpack off and started rummaging through it. After a bit, he looked up and gave me a goofy smile that would have been charming if it weren't so annoying.
"Is Pepsi okay?" he joked, while laughing at his own pun.
"I'm not in the mood, Horace."
He produced a bag of white powder. I set the money in his hands, took the bag, and left quickly. Horace really has no sense of time, the sap.