HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

I stared at me I wanted to cry I actually got skinny

I still have the chubby cheeks but i don't care I love the new me

I got them out of my room (ASH ,WONWOO,ZARA) I walked to school with them

I had my jean ripped, my white tee big size,and my red shirt over my white tee and my school bag ,and my phone in my hand and my cat ears head band on my head ,I walk in I see people whispering IT THAT CHOA SHE LOOK PRETTY AND SKINNY AND GOOD.

I walked past Joshua he looked at me and stared at my body and all the boys had there mouths open like DIRTY DOGS (GOOD ONE JIMIN I LOVE U AWW I LOVE U TOO JIMIN BABES)
I had my lunch and I got the salad cuz I was not hungry so yh I watched the people of WONTON HIGH LOOK AT ME EAT

JOSHUA'S POV (BTW my first time doing a POV FIGHTING JIMIN)

I saw he hourglass body figure I wanted her I bet she lost weight cuz I rejected her but she looks good .
My heart hurts when I look at her I wonder why I wanted to know why

Could it be ur in love Joshua Hong well could it be well not it can't cuz I don't BELIVE in it ? (READERS DO U THING THE BELIEVES IN LOVE *WHISPER I DO HEHE*)

I wanted her and her body I wanted it all but its been 5 week ever since I rejected her so its a bit early I will go when I'm ready.
Suddenly I turn to see her once again she court a glimpse of me looking at her I turned back round her smile makes my heart hurt it makes want to go up to her and hug and give her a kiss but I can't cuz she don't know how I feel about her I. (JIMIN TOO EARLY AND READER IM NOT CRAZY OK I LIKE TALKING TO MY SELF OK SO DONT JUDGE U JUDGE ME I WILL NOT WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OK UNDERSTOOD GOOD BAII NOW AND ENJOY THE BOOK)

(END OF JOSHUA'S POV :) )

I turned to see who is behind me I court a glimpse of Joshua looking at me I just smiled and turned back around .
I walked to the P:E I see ash and Zara ,ash was talking to boo ,and Zara was still texting SOMONE I looked at her phone Mingyu was texting her ! ( ZARA U HAV THE RIGHT TO TELL ME THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH U ARE DATING HIM MHMM)

I saw Joshua in P:E he looked so cute with his white baggy t-shirt

Joshua's POV

She is staring at me I wanted to shout her name out but I can't and I won't do it

She look so cute with her white crop top and her black thigh length shorts she was really good at basketball its be cuz she is tall wow she is amazing at it tho I love it (JIMIN HUI UR WRITING IS GETTING BETTER OK I LIKE IT DONT WORRY I LOVE IT JIMIN I LOVE I LOVE U TOO BABEES OH GOSH SOMEONE HELP ME)

END OF JOSHUA'S POV :

END OF P:E LESSON :

I to the changing room to change I had dance at five with ash and Zara so I had enough time to get shower and change .I was in the shower and ash and Zara left me for foOd ( U GUYS SOME DAY THEY WILL LEAVE ME FOR FOOD U KNOW IT ASH AND ZARA U KNOW IT)

I was by my self in the changing /shower room with on one

Suddenly i heard a noise a locker bang I went in my bra and knickers (JIMIN WHAT IS WITH U AND BRA AND UNDER WEAR I SWEAR U ARE WERID AS FUCK THNX I LOVE IT )
I went to the male section I saw a body and I went through and I saw,.................................Joshua Hong I did not know if it was so I went in closer and saw him and he turned around.
As he did my heart skip a beat it hurt me.

He looked me up and down and said to me what are u doing here
" I heard a bang and I saw a u and now I will go " Choa said nervous

I walked awaay and grabbed my hand and slammed me against the locker

"Hey what are u doing?"

His member touching my.... His nose on my nose........ His head on my head and i got goose bumps (OOOOoooo JIMIN THIS WILL BE GREAT LIKE ITS GETTING SEXUAL NO STOOP IT JIMIN NOW OK )

His body on my body ....my back against the locker he whispered?
"U look better like this ,more beautiful and sexy and cute it brings out the cuteness in u" as he said that he kissed my cheek
My face turned bright red

Suddenly the changeing/shower room slammed open it was ASH ,BOO ,ZARA AND MINGYU
We were still in the position we just froze

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT....?.....

ATTENTION reader IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT IM SORRY ENJOY THE BOOK AND I HOOPE U LIKE IT

VOTE/COMMENT FOR IT

READ MY OTHER BOOKS😄

Love ya baiii❤❤❤💕💕❤💕💖💓💜💛💚💙💘💝💞💟