Jealous

Bambam watched as they hugged he missed choa he want her to be hers not Joshua's he was try and take her from him

Bambam walked up to Joshua he turned him around a punched him straight in the face

(Sorry igot7 I am really sorry I made bambam the bad guy so sorry)

Choa stood there screaming not knowing what to do she ran over to Joshua and cried while looking at him "Are you okay?" She asked repeatedly as there was no reply from him from him, He soon got up and held Choa's smirking at Bambam "Wow you can throw a punch.." he chuckled thats made BamBam angry he stood there fixed his collar then walked away cursing "Crazy bastard.." he cursed loudly as he left.

Choa looked at joshua and cupped his face placing her forehead on his "Are you sure your okay?" She asked him while looking at him he smiled and nodded he kissed her nose gently and smiled "Im fine dont worry im just glad he didnt hurt you .." he smiled and looked at her . After five minutes he picked her up holding her in his embrace and hugging her tightly hiding his face in his neck smiling "Im sorry that had happened.." he said quietly Choa didnt say much and hugged him back tightly she played with the back of his head sighing ...

//  Omo im so sorry guys omg i forgot abt wattpad and then forgot my stories too im so forgive im a bad author nim aish