UMMM ARE U UMMM??

They we just staring at us it was the position
I pushed him off me and I said guys what are u doing here
I thought u were going to eat and I will meet u at the practice room

"Well we were but we felt bad leaving u so we came back" ash said

"Yh are u wanted u to buys us food cuz u own us remember"
Zara said with a bit of sass (SORRY ASH FOR NOT MAKING UR BIT SASSY VERY SORRY DONT SCREW AT ME OK)
They walked at I could hear them mumbling .

Suddenly I felt Joshua hand touch my wrist he had a very strong grip I tried to remove his hand its did not work he pulled me closer and I saw his brown eyes look so innocently in to me he placed his lips on my lips and said will u go out with me now that I have seen u in better shape .

As he said that in my head I felt like slapping him like what he never liked me cuz I was fat and chubby just cuz I had lost weight and kept my glasses now he wants to date me like wtf come on.

A/N : SORRY FOR THE SASSY I WROTE THIS LIKE CUZ I WAS IN A SITUATION BUT YH SORRY AGAIN BTW THNX FOR READING MY BOOK.

He asked me again and said

"So will u go out with me"

He kissed me and pulled me closer

I kissed back I could not resist he sweet but tender lips on my lips

"So I will take that as a yess then so u are now officially my girlfriend"

I went back to my changing room and Joshua was standing out side the room I was soo scared he scared me .

He was just standing there while I was getting creep out by it but luckily I had the lock and door shut so he don't see me change.

I got out of the changing room I was in my dance clothes I was in my white baggy T-shirt and my black thigh length shorts and my socks and my black trainers.

He looked me up and down and smirked at me and held out his hand at first I thought umm u just as me out why are we being so lovey dovey then he said to me

"Umm are u gonna hold ur joshyboos hand or not"

I giggled and hide my face

He said

"What

"Oh nothing"

"Hey tell me plz"

"Ok I will hold ur hand and I'm not calling u joshyboo ok "

He said ok and why not.

I told him I just met u and we are now a thing now so we need to u know get to know each other and take things slow.

He nodded and still held out his hands he kissed me on the cheek and said I'm still gonna kiss u on the lips cuz I hav this thing for you.

I blushed and hide my face .

We walked out of the changing room and we walked with the girls and Mingyu was with zara and boo was with ash

A/N: BOO IS FROM SVT HE IS SEUNGKWAN OK U JUST GOTTA LOVE HIM OK .

They looked at us with surprise and just walked on they did not mind but I Think they were having a panic attack in their head.

We walked in to the practise room and I told Joshua (JOSHYBOO LOL JIMIN U ISH AMAZING AND I LOVE IT WHEN U DO THIS LOL) that if he wanted to stay he had to sit in the waiting room or he could go to the cafe with boo and Mingyu he said I will join them and I will pick u up he said can I hav ur phone he put his number in and saved it as JOSHYBOO I looked at him and just ignored his silliness I can't not put up with it.

We dances to apink remember

AND DID A COVER TO BTS~I NEED U AND WE HAD THE BACK UP DANCER HELLP US.

WE HAD FINISHED THEY ALL WENT HOME AND I WAITED FOR JOSHUA TO COME (JOSHYBOO OMG JIMIN UR TOO MUCH OMG BTS DEAD LEAVES IS PLAYING LOL)

He texted me on my way don't worry I turned around and I saw him behind him I hugged him cuz it was cold he asked me if I wanted to get on his back I said that ok but my home us like 20mins from the house he told he told he will be staying at my house I said ok.

We walk in to my house he looked very surprise that I lived in a big apartment by my self I told him I did not pay for it my family did when I mean they paid for everything now I hav to do it cuz they are not here anymore.

He wrapped me in his arms and said aww I'm sorry I tried to push him cuz I was uncomfortable

He felt me more back he he did not say anything he placed mW on my sofa and told me its ok I won't hurt u or I won't leave u in any condition ......

He placed his lips on my lips and rubbed his nose against mines....

What happend next......

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT TOO LOVE YA SEXY PPL BAII

JIMIN FIGHTING

SVT FIGHTING

BTS FIGHTING♥♥💜♥💜♥💜♥♥💜♥💜💜