Red roses ..

A/n: hey guys I'm sorry for the long ass break i stopped using Wattpad and i thought i need to update my fans and my fellow readers ;) so I'm here now ily❣️

Choa sat with him in her arms quietly she frowned and didn't like how everything was going she never imagined it like this she hated this. She didn't like Joshua seeing her like this and him always being the one saving her she had to fix things for her self she sighed and tears dropped from her eyes as she was thinking about everything. "I hate this i hate it!" She thought. Choa watched as Joshua peacefully fell asleep in her arms he moved his hair from his face and pecked his head "Im sorry Josh" she cried and got up slowly not wanting to wake him up.

Choa got up went downstairs and got out paper on the paper she wrote a letter to Joshua "Hey Josh I'm sorry that i couldn't say this to your face , i cant in fact I'm  scared too i don't want to break your heart i don't want to go through this but i cant stand it anymore i love you more than anything and i don't believe you should be the one getting hurt ..." She sighed and stopped half way took a break then began writing again "I'm sorry i never opened up to you i built a wall between us where i only let in the happy and not the sad it kills me and i don't think i can go on anymore when I'm better and fully aware that I'm not hurting  anyone  i will come back and i promise i will be a better girlfriend but for now lets stop ... I love you Joshua and i hope you still have feelings for me .." she signed of with her name and a heart. Her tears stained the paper she folded it up and wrote his name on  it she cried more and more dropping the pencil to the floor she grabbed her things and left his house without telling him ...

A few minutes after that Joshua woke up to an empty to bed "Choa?" He said cluelessly he noticed her things were missing he stood up and ran downstairs he ran his hand through his hair and sighed .He noticed the letter on the table and opened it he read it carefully as he read it  the tears dropped he wiped his face "No my baby!" He yelled "I cant! No choa!" He cried loudly he felt a pain in his heart he held his heart and cried even more "No no no!" He repeated crying his heart out for her he sighed and wiped his face. "Come back i love you!" He yelled he continued to cry ...

Choa cried as she walked through the streets in the middle of the night she sighed and stopped by the river "Im sorry I'm worthless!" She screamed loudly she walked to the bridge and sat on the edge "i tried my best and now look at me the only thing I'm good at is hurting people and hurting the people i love!" She screamed.
Joshua knew where she would be he drove there as quickly as he could as he arrived he saw her sitting on the edge "Choa!No!" He shouted she turned back and smiled weakly "Joshua I'm sorry.." as she said that she pushed her self off and dropped her self in to the river screaming "Im sorry.."
Her words echoed as Joshua ran more and more "No! " he cried "Why! Why! Why! Why!" He cried leaning over the side trying to find her .Her body laid flat on the water she was now at peace it was as almost as if she was a doll her body floated ...
Joshua cried his heart out more and more he couldn't do it anymore and blacked out ....

-YEARS LATER-

A few year later Joshua visited her grave every year he felt as if he should be with her but he knew if he was alive she should be happy he sighed as he left the flowers by her grave her favourite red roses...

A/n I'm sorry for the major plot twist and the sad ending
DID U ENJOY IT?