Chapter 6

Bill P.O.V.

After my little scene, I ended up asking my pine tree to be mine, and I know, its the first day I'm back, but I've known pine tree for almost a year, and loved him since i first saw  him. I hid it, and I guess I did a good job seeing as pine tree didn't catch on. We both are now at my place, a small cottage in the woods. No one knew about it but me, and now Dipper.

We decide to watch something called 'anime'. Now i may be an all knowing demon but, I've never tried to watch this anime. 

"So I'll give you a choice, we can watch "Ouran High School Host Club, Sword Art Online, Black Butler, or Haikyuu." Dipper said as he opened up a web browser on his lap top typing in "kissanime.me" bringing up a website with a black and orange theme.

"Do I really have to choose?"

"Yeah, I mean you are the one who hasn't watched any of these. I watched all of the ones i listed all ready."

"hmm how bout this one?" I point to a picture with the title 'Death Note'.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about Death Note, hell yeah we can watch it."

Dipper clicked on the title and clicked 'episode 1'. After watching about 5 or so episodes (about 3 hours later) I found my Pine Tree fast asleep on my lap. 'Awh he is so adorable' I move a strand of hair out of his face and kiss his cheek.

I then find his phone and text Ford.

Bill: Hey Ford, Dipper won't be home tonight, he fell asleep at my place. -Bill

Ford: WHAT?! WHY IS HE WITH YOU OF ALL LIVING THINGS?!Oh wait. Your not living, your just a Demon that just so happened to have come back.

Bill: Ah sorry Sixer's gotta go! Dipper won't be comfortable on my couch. Cya!-Bill

I stand up and look at Dippers peaceful sleeping while his phone is blowing up with texts from Ford. I put his phone on silent and pick him up bridal style.

I walk down the hall and up the stairs to my room. I open the door and set him down on my bed. Once he looks comfortable i snap my fingers changing both me and Dipper into pajamas. I crawl into the bed with Dipper and wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle up against his back. Breathing in his scent I fall asleep.