Chapter 11

Bill's P.O.V.

After Dipper showed me the tattoos he got we started to walk in the of direction home.

"Hey dipper?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we skip the school thing for today? I may be a demon but taking human form is exhausting, so really I have two options, I can go rest like a normal human would or exit human form, but I plan to keep our deal."

Dipper looked up at me with his soft brown eyes and smiled

"Yeah we can go home for the day, thanks for consulting me about it." Dipper says with a light coat of blush spread across his cheeks.

"Y-yeah well uh don't get use to it."
I look away blushing as Dip chuckles then sighs happily

'God what am I doing? I thought I got over this being rebellious stage *sigh* whatever. . .'

While in thought, my hand had a sudden warmth to it, as I look down amd I see dipper holding it as he entwines his fingers with my own. I look up at him to see his blush as deepened ad he still looks at our hands.

A slow, soft smiles begins to creep onto my face as I allow him to do so, i stop us from walking as he looks up at me curiously.

"God I love you and your beautiful brown eyes" I say mindlessly as my other hand wanders to the side of Dipper's face.

As Pine Tree's face grew red, I pulled his body onto my mine, smirking as I leaned in

As our lips are inches from each other my breath slows as I whisper "I love you" just loud enough for him and him alone to hear.

Dip-in-dots smiles like and idiot and replies with "I love you too Bill, forever and ever" as he frees his other hand then wraping his arms around my neck.

I close the space between our faces and kiss him pulling him as close to me as I can, as we sit there on the edge of the forest Dipper stumbles back without breaking the kiss, backing onto a tree.

As the kiss becomes more intense my hands naturally wander to his a*s and squeezes it getting a small but helpless yelp from him.

I chuckle and lick his lip begging for entrance while my lower regions became hot and blatantly, hard.

'So is this what humans describe as lust? God I just wanna fuck him so badly but. . . what if he doesn't want that . . .'

I think as dipper grants the access I practically begged for.

I finally give out and Teleport to a the house and onto the couch as we continue to kiss.

Pine Tree smiles into the kiss and bring his hands back down to my face as he pulls away.

"Bill I love you but this is getting really intense," he says as he and I both sit up and as I pull my body away from his "Can we continue another time maybe?"

I chuckle and nod "Yeah of course," I yawn and stand up "I need my rest anyways. You coming with me or are ya gonna stay here?"

"Mm I'll be there in a minute, you go get some rest."

I smile softly and bend down and kiss him on the cheek

"Just don't go off and tell Mabel"

Dipper rolls his eyes and chuckles as he nods. I start walking to the room as I mentally face palm.

'I got fucking cock blocked. . .*sigh* maybe its just to soon. . .'

-----
Yayayaya i finally did another chapter!! It was a little more than 550 words so be proud of me people, I'm sorry that I hadn't continued this till now, things uh happened. Thanks so much for reading!!
6/22/17