Chapter 10

Dip P.O.V.

After we were done 'Freshing up', and by that brushing our teeth and putting on new cloths, Bill and I headed toward the tattoo shop.

"Do you mind waiting put here Bill? I want it to be a surprise for you."

"Sure thing Pine Tree"

Bill Kissed my forehead and I walked into the shop, followed by the sound of a bell. I looked up and saw, what looked like a teen with Dark Brown hair, very skinny pale skin, matching Dark brown eyes, and she looks around 4'9? She looks about 16, while she is wearing a P!ATD shirt, black jeans and combat boots.

The name tag on her shirt said:Lacy.

"Do you have an appointment?" Lacy Asks.

"Uh yeah, Dipper Pines"

Ford had all ready called before we left and set up an appointment. Gotta thank him later for that, cause there was a long line.

"Ok right this way" She stands up and leads me to a different room. I see a chair and she motions me to sit.

I sit down, as soon as she walks out, some other guy walks in.

"Hello, I'm Dan. I'll be doing your tattoos today"

"Hey, I'm Dipper"

"Nice to meet ya Dipper. Now where are you getting them today?"

"On my one arm, front and back"

"Oh Kay can I see picture of what you want?"

I quickly take out the pictures and hand them to him. I show him witch ones are going on witch arms.

"Oh do you happen to have anything to knock me put like anesthesia or laughy gas?"

"Not a fan of needles?"

"Nope! I hate 'em but I really wanna get this done for my boy friend as a surprise."

"Understandable"

Dan puts a mask on my face and next thing I know I'm asleep.

I wake up in a white room, unsure of where I am at. Per say.

"Hey there kid"

I quickly turn around so see someone standing behind me. He was tall with Raven black hair, and hazel eyes.

"Who are you?"

"I am Adam, and like your little boy friend, I am a dream demon. A 'Dremon' as you and your sister have said before."

"What do you want?"

"Well something you have of course, the journals."

"Why do you want them? I don't understand"

"All in due time kid, all in due time."

Before i can bug him about why he wants my family's journals, everything starts to bluer and fade.

I wake up gasping for air and suddenly feeling pain in my arms.

"Hey there kid you ok? " Dave asked as I woke up.

"Yeah. . .just a bad dream"

"Ok, well your arms will be sore for a while so, I'd get that boy friend of yours to help you pick things up and such. In others words don't use your arms unless you absolutely need to. Ok?"

"Yep got it," I say as I pull out my wallet "How much do I owe you?"

"It's on the house, go enjoy your day."

"Sweet thanks Dave! But you are accepting my 'tip' " I hand him a $20 and leave.

I walk out the building and look around for Bill. Suddenly I feel soft but muscular hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who"

"Hmmm this is a hard one. . .Bill"

"Yup!"

Bill takes his hands off my eyes and turns me to face him.

"You look hot with tattoos. Mind if a take a picture?"

I shake my head and Bill pulls out his phone and snaps a picture then showing it to me.

"It looks good!"

"Eh I've always had a knack for taking picture"

"Well you're really good at it"

"Thanks, so now where to?"

"Well, They've started High School registration, so we could go and get that done then maybe go catch a movie?"

"Sounds good to me"
---
You know what. Yap stoping there. I'm running out of ideas. . . i mean I plan for when summer to be over, they go to high school and do that stuff then end it bit gah this is a lot harder than it looks. Anyways, vote, share, and comment. God I love reading your guy's comments. So nice to see others input and see my mistakes. And guys I am so sorry I haven't been up dating a lot. A lot of stuff has happened like this is the last week of school, someone. . . "punched their own ticket", my dad has been kinda a jerk, my dad graduated from collage, we're moving and I'm blind and got glasses. . . so yeah. A lot.

Anyways I was thinking, do you guys want a face reveal?

Yes

No

I don't care

Comment on witch. Anyways going to bed. Night all.