Chapter 8 (Finally and Sorry)

Bill's P.O.V.

Its been almost 2 weeks since Mabel has gotten out of the hospital and Dipper has been sitting in his room only allowing Mabel in. I decided to visit him once again today and try to convince him out of that room. Of not, I'm going in there by force.

I arrive at the shack, and enter. I'm greeted by Soos still in Stanley's old Fez. And by Wendy reading some kind of magazine. Wendy looks up at me and Soos picks is head up from sweeping the place.

"Wheres pinetree?"

"Oh Dipper? Still in his room, hasn't even come out to eat." Wendy says while looking back down to her magazine. Soos nods and goes back to cleaning.

"Thanks icebag." I start to climb the stairs, when I finally reach the top, i knock on the door.

"Pine Tree? Its Bill again, your flying Dorito."

". . . "

No response.

"Dipper. Please come out. Its been a week, and you're going to starve yourself to death."

". . . and that would be bad?" Dipper finally replies sounding sick and weak

"Yes it would, I mean what would I do without you? What would Wendy, Soos, Mabel, Stan, Ford, and everyone else in town do without you? You mean the world to all of us Dipper."

I hear a feint sob coming from within the walls of Dipper and Mabel's room.

"Dipper can you please open the door?"

". . ."

I giggle the door knob. It locked. Great.

"Dipper let me in or I'll magic my way in."

". . ."

"OK that's it I'm coming in." I snap my fingers and instantly appear in front of Dipper.

I look at in in shock, to see a small pool of blood around him and a razor next to his foot while his head in in between his knees, arms wrapped around his legs. I quickly grab his arms and see them all cut up.

Dipper looks up at me still crying and face all red from crying.

"I'm sorry Bill, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." Dipper cries as he pulls his arms back.

Tears start to form within my own eyes, I snap my fingers and bandages and disinfectant wipes appear. I take one of the wipes and start to clean his wounds, he hisses once the wipe touches the cuts. Suddenly my vision get blurry and I notice that I'm crying, i raise my arm to wipe them but Dipper beat me to it.

"Bill, please don't cry, i shouldn't have cut in the first place. I am so sorry. I wont ever cut again, I swear."

I nod and wrap the bandages on one arm, then i repeat the process on his other arm.

I then climb into his bed and cuddle him until he falls asleep. I look down at his head that is resting upon my chest and wipe the tear rolling down his face and fall asleep along with my Pine Tree.
---
Another feeling chapter, i had no other ideas and i wanna try and play some other ideas next chapter maybe, but I'm still not to sure, I know its not a long chapter at all but I've had a long day and I'm tired. And I'm aware in the picture that's Ford not Bill, but imagine something like that but will Dipper and Bill. Anyways I gotta sleep.