Chapter 27

I bit the inside of my cheek "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Serena, we"-(gco)

"NO! Just drop it!"

I walked away. Of course I immediately felt bad, but whatever! He never took my feelings into consideration. I sat down near the loading dock. My eyes watered. Ugh. Dammit. After all he's put me through, I STILL let him get to me. I wouldn't be upset if I was still with Seth, I bet! Before I could stop myself, I began crying hard. Sobbing!

"Omg. What's wrong?"

I looked up to see AJ Styles "It's nothing.... It's really stupid."

"It's definitely something." AJ held his hand out.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to my feet "Thanks....."

"I'm not good at dealing with females emotions, but you should stop crying. You're too pretty to be making your eyes all red and puffy."

I looked down.

"I'm sorry. That usually makes females smile. I tried...."

"It helped a little...."

"Well, what would help you completely?"

"Ugh! Deeper!" I arched my back.

AJ thrust into me as hard as he could with short strokes. I bite my lip and came. A few seconds later, AJ came inside of me. He rolled off of me, breathless. I stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

"Did that help?" AJ asked.

I smiled "Yea...."

"Good." AJ got up and got dressed.

I got up and pulled my pants up "Thanks.... A lot."

"It was my pleasure. Just call me whenever....."

"I will."

I walked out of AJ's locker room. Crazy how that really helped. I can't even believe that I just did that. I shrugged. It was nothing big. Was just horny, upset, and wanted to feel something. I don't think AJ and I will be in a real relationship. I give up on relationships. Why should I keep committing when no one else will?

Hotel

I sat on the kitchen floor, drinking Jack Daniels. It's a good thing that Rona is with Roman. I'd hate for her to see me like this. Someone knocked on my door. I shook my head and kept drinking. As if I didn't know who it was already. My phone rang. Oh. It's an unknown number. Maybe Roman using a different phone. Whatever. I answered the phone.

Hello.

Hi, love.

I got silent Seth?....

Of course, babe.

But......

I know. I'm glad to hear from you too.

But you're dead!

Was Christian dead the first time?

I gripped my hair Holy crap. What the hell is wrong with your family?? Are you two like bionic or something??

Seth chuckled No, babe. Speaking of my family, I'm glad it's expanding.

What are you talking about?

I have to go, love. I'll talk to you soon.

Wait! I have so many questions!

I love you.