Chapter 28

I sighed "You're an asshole, Roman."

"Did you expect someone else?"

"Hoped for someone else."

"Oh.... AJ, right?"

"No and that's none of your fucking business. Why the hell did you pull me in here?"

Roman shrugged.

"Idiot." I walked out of the closet.

Roman followed me "Oh stop being all upset. I have to tell you something that will make you happy."

"We'll see." I crossed my arms.

"I'm seeing someone else."

I slapped Roman.

"So now you're mad because I moved on like you told me to??"

"You're in a relationship and you pulled that bullshit in the closet???" I quickly walked away.

Hotel

It's past midnight, but I'm not tired. I quickly typed something on my laptop: Seth Rollins. Call me crazy or whatever, but he's engraved in my head. After hours of searching, I found nothing that I didn't know. Another thing, I couldn't find a death certificate or autopsy. Did Roman lie about killing him?

I walked to Roman's room and knocked on the door. Some chick answered the door.

She looked at me "Yes?"

"Is Roman here?"

"Yea..... Who are you?"

"His baby mama." Usually I wouldn't be proud to say that, but I felt like she was trying to compete with me.

Roman walked up to the door "Hey. What are you doing here? At this time?"

"I need to talk to you..... Alone." I looked at his new chick.

She walked away.

Roman stepped outside of the room "OK. Before you ask, Rona's fine. She's asleep."

"I know she is....."

"OK. What is it?"

I crossed my arms and looked down. How do I ask this? I know Roman won't want to talk about it.

"Did you kill Seth?....."

"Yea. I told you that."

"Did the cops come?"

"I don't know. I left pretty quickly. Wh-what...... What is this about?"

"I didn't find a death certificate or an autopsy."

"He's gone......"

"You're positive?"

"Yea. I stabbed him in the neck. I don't remember much after that. He was my friend so I didn't want to brutally murder him. I just thought it'd be better if I left and let him bleed out."

"You didn't stay to find out if he was dead?"

"No. I'm sorry. I know I should've....."

I sighed.

"He's gone and you gotta believe that."

"Night." I started walking back to my room, but stopped and turned back around. I snickered "She doesn't compare to me at all. You've completely downgraded."

"You would only say that if you missed me....."

"You can imagine I do." I walked back to my room.