Bonus Chapter: Seal of Love

ANDREA RICHARDS

I heaved a big sigh as I finally sat on the driver's seat of my car, after a long, long day from work.

Cole and I finally got back together and we've been staying strong for like over two years now. Maybe because we've finally learned how to make our relationship even better than ever.

He actually said that he's taking me somewhere fancy tonight. But I feel lazy and tired right now, so I'm thinking twice if I should still go.

I grabbed my phone and called Camille. She answered the call after several rings.

"Hello?" she said when she picked up the phone call.

"Did I interrupt you or something?" I asked, feeling a little bit uneasy because I might have disrupted an important business of hers.

"Ye― no! No, it's no― nothing!" she stammered as she responded.

"Yes!" a man's voice suddenly yelled in the background. Then I heard Camille shush the guy, then I heard him laugh.

I recognized the laugh as Dalton's.

"Is that Dalton?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said shyly.

"Oh my― Did I just interrupt you two? Were you guys messing around? I'm so sorry! I didn't know―"

"Shut up, Andrea. We weren't doing anything, okay?"

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. Plus, you guys are married so whatever, knock yourselves out," I playfully said as I was laughing at how embarrassed she was.

"Ugh, whatever," she finally gave up,"Why'd you call?"

"Oh, I need your advice, because Cole's taking me out tonight, but I feel lazy and everything because of work. But of course, I want to go― but you know, considering my situation right now―" I explained but I was cut off by her.

"Pamper yourself! Go home and relax. Maybe you still have time to prepare. Or you can call Caroline, she may be free tonight so she can help you get ready. And dear, don't even waste a good fancy dinner!" she said with all of her convincing might and powers.

"You are one heck of a convincer," I just said.

"Now, run along and get that beauty rest," she said.

"Okay, thank you! And you can now continue that unfinished business with Dalton," I said and laughed teasingly, "Don't get too wild!"

"Shush, if there's someone who shouldn't get too wild, it should be you and Cole!" she teased back.

"Okay, whatever," I responded, "I've got to go now!"

*

When I got into my apartment, I plopped down on my bed to get some rest, as Camille have suggested.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"Ughh," I groaned because I don't want to get the door.

I waited for the 'visitor' to ring another bell but he/she didn't. That gave me the signal to not answer the door.

But a few seconds later, my phone rang.

I groaned even more, but since my phone is just beyond my reach, I've got no choice but to answer it.

It was Caroline.

"Hello?" I said when I answered it.

"I'm here right outside you apartment," she said, "Can you please open the door for me?"