Prologue

"I feel so filthy and guilty, Tom." Eva whispered, unshed tears glazing over her light green eyes. She leaned into his hard chest shrouded with blood stained black robes.

Eva's normally strong and cold demeanour, one alike toms had disappeared into thin air, the moment what he had done had sunk in. The moment the image in front of her sunk in.

Her dampened black robes with edges of emerald green and silver had clung to her hourglass frame as water spilled from taps. Her pale blonde hair with hints of silver always had been perfectly looked after and kept in shape but today it had been dampened and it clung to the sides of her high cheekbones.

Tom felt a twitch at the sound of his despicable name. He had decided to throw his birth name away, not wanting to include anything from his filthy past or the pathetic excuse of a father, his now present life wasn't going to be tainted with his muggle surrounded past. He had renamed himself Voldemort. A name that was linked to darkness in Latin.

This name was used in the 20 or so group of followers Tom had gathered. Ones that he could trust but also who were exceptional skilled and talented.

Only 5-6 had proved loyal who had been at his side for years such as Malfoy, Lestrange, black and many more. They all agreed to rid mud bloods and muggles but also out of fear and admiration of Tom. They were his death eaters. 

Toms cold blue eyes gazed down at the shaking brunette girl in his arms. With a content sight he wrapped his left arm around her, pulling her in close, he ignored the sense of moisture on his chest as her tears seeped through the silks of his clothes and robe.

Instead Tom stared intently at the dead body of 'Moaning' Myrtle laying limp in the girls bathroom chambers. Right in front of them. Right at his feet. Where she belonged, She lay limp with open lifeless eyes.

He gazed blankly as her filthy mud blood seeped out of the deep pierced wounds on her body to the wet surface of the marble floor. He watched as the blood intertwined with the water making it lighter rosy colour. He felt content and satisfied with the image in front of him. Another worthless being diminished successfully.

Majority of people in Hogwarts didn't like Myrtle either ways. No-one would care, all had been distasteful towards hating not only her blood status but her character and features. It was because of Myrtles cries everyday after lessons in this girl bathroom chambers that no one came here and that gave both Tom and Eva an advantage.

"Do not fret, Eva, she deserved it. It was her fate." Tom whispered blankly with no emotions in his tone causing Eva to shiver slightly. She looked up, her toned green eyes blood shot with fearful eyes. She gazed at his face blankly, she was stunned that he looked so peaceful with what she had done.

She was a monster, more accurately a murderer at her 7th year. Nobody should welcome this sight so willingly and yet Tom even with a expressionless face, was happy.

Tom feeling her glaring gaze on his pale face looked down and stared back into her green orbs with his cold icy moon blue ones that covered his emotions but he felt his shell crumble slightly at the sight of the shaken girl in front of him, for the first time Eva had let her walls down.

The only person he would ever trust. Eva had discovered out his dark thoughts long ago in first year, in their sorting ceremony, she was from Black family and had been taught leggimeny and occumuleny at home. She had read his mind without him knowing.

She had become a constant occurring person in his life, even with Tom ignoring her rude greetings and reckless behaviour in first and second year, they both had become friends to recent Lovers but both of them wouldn't admit. They didn't feel the need to label. They were just attracted to each other. They cared for each other but love wasn't a word they were fond on to use.

"Don't gaze at me with that look, Eva, you do know it irritates me." He whispered hissingly, it nearly sounded as if he was speaking parcel tongue, before leaning back onto the white wall.

They both ignored the sound of water overloading in the sink and ignored the little waterfalls from the sink that caused small puddles on the floor, or the small splash and splashes of water dripping and sloshing around.

He sighed before gently grasping the silver band on his finger, he stared for a moment with an unknown emotion flickering in his eyes before he slowly turned it to get it off his finger. Once he had pulled it off he grabbed the small trembling pale hands on his torso with his strong hands and placed it in the middle of her wet palm.

"Do it. There's your Horcrux. I will carry one of yours while you carry one of mine." Tom said diligently. His eyes for the first time reluctant for a moment before he composed himself, he never had put his trust into someone like this. To hand them a part of his soul to look after.

Eva looked down as her light hair curtained her face. She stared the silver band intently before nodding with a shaky breath.

Then did she realise how weak she looked. As if she was a damsel in distress. She was disgusted with herself for acting like the girls in her school. With cold eyes she wiped the tears on her cheeks and she pushed herself from top before using a hand to lean on the wall as she got up.

With slow agonising steps, she approached the lifeless body of Myrtle. Eva stared for a moment, hesitating before throwing a distasteful look at the body,

She sighed standing over the body before enclosing her hands over the ring and she started chanting the spell Tom had taught her, with a strong voice she said the spell over and over again until a painful pricking sensation took over her body.

Her body fell to the floor in shambles as she whimpered but still kept enchanting. The first try was always painful. Tom wasn't gong to help her, no contact should be made while in the process of splitting a soul. A part of her soul could latch onto Tom if he was too near.

With a few more words a blinding light encased both bodies and as it disappeared a killing silence blanketed the place.

Tom stared with a smirk. They would become more powerful. They would rule.

For the first time Tom didn't mind sharing his throne with Eva.

-