Part 2

Tom still with a blank expression walked down from the podium and to the Slytherin table that was staring at him with awe.

He felt confused but also prideful. He felt outcasted but the school belonged to him. Literally.

He couldn't help but feel slightly smug at the scowling Eva that sat in between two chatting girls.

As he sat elegantly on the end of the table. Sat by himself as he preferred he felt curious gazes towards him.

"Let the feast begin." Dippet spoke and as he did, marvellous food appeared on the table filling up the empty spaces, the first years wowed in awe before diving in.

Tom even though impressed just picked out a green apple from the fruit plate, his appetite was never great, the orphanage itself was poor so not much was given to eat and before he could even indulge himself in his own thoughts to start his plans he was interrupted.

He saw a prideful Malfoy and his confidently striding posse come towards him before sitting themselves around him.

Tom put the apple down on his silver plate before glancing at the boys around with a bored look.

"Your the heir of Slytherin, that is impressive, you'd find that hanging around our group would be better for you, we're all pure bloods and wealthy." Malfoy spoke out pridefully, Tom slightly narrowed his blue eyes at Malfoy.

Malfoy was trying to show off to him and that angered Tom. He may not be pure blood but he always knew he wasn't normal talking to snakes and such and he turned out to be from the line of one of the greatest wizards of all time. The whole thing had given Tom a new stash on confidence. All his predictions became true. He wasn't a freak.

Tom stared at Malfoy blankly before sending a cold look causing Malfoys demeanour to break slightly. No one had ever thought of sending him dirty looks, ever. They would find their families jobless and homeless if they for one gave a Malfoy, a wrong look. Money could do wonders.

"I do not care, neither am I interested." Tom snarled quietly before Turning his head back around, all the boys stared at Tom stunned. No one would dare to talk to Malfoy that way, especially Abraxas who was spoiled and egoistic.

"So you pretty boy think your better then us because your the heir of Salazar?!" Malfoy hissed at Tom who snapped his head towards Malfoy before sneering at him scornfully.

"I don't care for the title, the gifts that I have gotten I care for, ironic that you name me pretty boy when your hair drenches of Gel disgustingly." Tom spat.

A stunned expression etched on Abraxas pale face, he felt slightly shocked at Toms words before he angrily took his wand out; a 10 and 1/2 inch wand with a dragon heartstring and spoke a spell and with a green flash a hissing green snake appeared. It fell from midair where Malfoys wand pointed before it landed with a thud on the table, some food getting ruined in the process.

Malfoys posses leaned away from the snake that hissed, it's scarlet slit tongue peeping out, the scaley snake with green skin had black and gold leopard spots, with 4 sharp fangs glinting as it opened its mouth to warn.

Malfoy snickered as the snake slithered towards Tom. He waited for Tom to cower and apologise but all he did was stare at the snake before reaching out his calloused hands from many years of forceful labour towards the snake elegantly.

The whole table noticing the commotion quietened to stare while the other tables whispered in stun at the dazed snake.

Tom watched the snake slither towards him at it bowed slightly in courtesy.