Part 4

Third POV

Toms eyes gleamed darkly yet again. This voice had been calling to him for the last few weeks. If only he could detect where it came from. Tom knew it wasn't a human and he was convinced this was the basilisk calling out to him.

The basilisk Salazar had sneaked in, realising that the voice was still whispering he grabbed the book and slipped the piece of paper he had written on and slipped it into the book.

Siding out of his chair quietly, he stood and walked with no thuds across the library, with wand-less magic, Tom casted a silence charm on his moves, careful not to wake the librarian lady who was slumped over her tall desk, her head placed on a thick book, snoring quietly.

Books, especially restricted books were forbidden be taken out of the library. Once out the library, Tom ushered through the empty halls, carefully listening to the hissing voice and following the sound.

As he went through another long hall, he could hear the voice become louder and clearer, indicating Tom was closed for the first time. The voice didn't dissapear instead it increased.

As Tom turned another corner, the girls bathroom chambers was revealed. Tom frowned internally at the location. It was obvious the voice was coming from their but why had Salazar placed the chambers under the girls bathroom chambers.

With quick strides, Tom entered the girls bathroom chambers not bothered at the fact that a girl could be in the bathroom.

The chambers were huge, it surprised Tom slightly that the whole bathroom seemed un-used.

He stepped forward and near to the middle of the bathroom chambers where gold sinks in a circle were placed. This bathroom itself looked posh. The hissing voice condemned him to come.

Tom stepped forward curiously, his hand reaching out to touch the tap of the gold sink, he touched it confused. Now, on how to open it.

"You can hear the voice too, Riddle can't you?" The familiar voice of a girl questioned and Tom froze up slightly, his glared hardened as he pulled his hand from the top of the tap and turned in his heels.

Their stood, Eva black, not in her black Slytherin robes but in a normal attire of a shirt and jeans. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she also held the same kind of gaze as Tom. Both students glared with the same intensity, still fighting over the dominance.

"I do hear it. Don't be a fool, after all, Salazar in my ancestor, Eva black. However I don't think the voice is calling out for you. You merely know the language because it was taught to you." Tom spoke distastefully and a sneer etched on toms face when he saw Eva put her hand up, indicating him to quiet down. The pass of emotion on his face surprised Eva. However Eva didn't interrupt him for the fun of it. Some one else was in the room.

Tom noticing the emotion on Eva's face frowned internally at his mistake. How did he not notice that another person was in the room.

Tom coldly put the restricted book into the dry sink before Turing around to a curios looking Eva.

"I suggest, whoever is in here to reveal themselves for their own good and health." Tom spoke loudly warningly.

A sniffling sound came from one of the cubicles and a small frame opened the doors before standing in front of the blue door of the cubicle.

Myrtle stood fearfully with tear tracks down her cheeks and bloodshot eyes. Her greasy black hair in two low pigtails and a long fringe swept over her eyes and circular glasses. She stood timidly, looking down.

"What are you doing here mud blood?!" Tom hisses slightly causing Eva to shoot a discreet glare to Tom. However Tom noticed and he was angered, he had enough disrespect from Eva.

Myrtle cowered back into the cubicle with sniffles and any one could detect the new wave of tears that were appearing in her dark blue eyes.

"Leave, Myrtle, it's not worth crying over what a few girls think. Ignore Nora, your beautiful and you have lovely hair" Eva spoke gently at the timid Myrtle who sniffed with a small smile on her acne spotted face before nodding and scurried out of the huge bathroom. Tom stared after her coldly before turning to Eva with slight anger etched on his face but also curiosity.

"You lied to her. 'A few girls.'  You know very well that the whole year, more accurately the whole school despises her and she is the scum of the school. Her hair is as limp as a dead rat." Tom added rudely.

Eva snapped her head towards Tom with a dirty expression before stomping towards him and standing before him with a confident stance, her arms crossed.

Tom looked down at her with a blank face though he was infuriated with her small pathetic tactics to look better.

"You think your better then anyone here, don't you? You've got my whole family line followi-" Eva started speaking with her nose in air, Tom couldn't take any wore and he plunged his hand out towards her neck, getting a grip on it, cutting Eva's speech off.

She had an intake of breath as she glanced down at the hand around her neck blankly. Tom looked at her confused but also slightly angered, the normal person would freak out and apologise.

Tom with a discreet snarl pulled her neck towards him and squeezing her neck just enough to restrict her breathing slightly.

His warm breath fanned over her neck as he pulled her face near him until his mouth was cms away from her ear. Eva shivered as he whispered intimidatingly into her ear.

"I don't need my magic to break a neck and trust me, Eva when I say that I will get away with this so easy you will be turning in your grave." Tom spat before tightening his grip even more, now he was tightly strangling her. However Eva started laughing while still breathing hardly and choking slightly.

Tom let go of her neck bewildered by the girl in front of him. She was definitely different. All the other girls in the school would've run for the hills fearfully with one cold look from him.

Eva looked up through her amused green eyes, seeing Toms weirded out expression which made her grin, she looked like a mad woman right now.

"You think am mad, don't you riddle? Am sorry it's just you remind me of my crazy mother their." Eva laughed weirdly amused before her laugh died Down and her face went black as she straightened out her robes.

"You see Tom, for one I know you won't dare to kill me." Eva started before being interrupted with a scoffing Tom.

He walked in front of Eva before stepping towards her wickedly. Eva stepped back, not boxing the sinks behind her.

This girl just plain pissed him off. She was the one who acted she was better then anyone. She reminded him of the annoying and pathetic muggles at wools orphanage.

Tom could see her frame hit the sinks and he heard another thud as something fell to the floor.

The book Tom had sneaked out was on the floor open, probably throw on to the floor, Tom knew if Eva looked down and read the pages, she would know, but he wasn't bothered. A few tricks would do.

"Do you think you being a black is going to do a difference, I've got Malfoy and all of your family wrapped around my pinkie." Tom spit at her reaching for his wand, he wanted to just use a imperius curse so she would leave, she was wasting his time.

"No, it's because am half seer, you do realise I know all your plans, whether I'm a black or not. One thing I know for sure is, the chamber of secrets does indeed exist and you are very much standing a floor above the basilisk right now." Eva replied stunning Tom.

As the two stood in the tense atmosphere none noticed the opened book and what page was being shown. A fact that could ruin Toms years spent plan.

Their wrote at the top with cursive Font; 'Salazars line beware of the galadien seers that had been a friend, now a deadly enemy, the prophecy still lives .'