Part 5

"Malfoy thinks you've got the hearts out for Riddle." Lena spat, her plain pink lips curled in hate as she placed herself directly across me with a tired looking Lila.

Lila quietly picked her fork up before placing a few eggs and a bacon on her plate.

I picked up my orange juice tiredly, not realising that Lena was looking at me expectantly.

I nodded absently, her words not even sinking in as my mind was just a blur because of last night.

-flashback-

"The spell, obliviate will obviously not work since you will see the prediction of my future again. Their is only one option, if you don't want to get killed that is, become part of my followers, dear Eva." Tom offered with a smallest of smiles which stunned me. I have not seen this boy smile since I have known him, smirk yes, on rare occasions. I squinted my eyes at him as I registered his words.

"You mean become a slave of yours, Tom, your charm won't work on me. I see your dark desires." I stated before glancing back at the gold sinks.

I stepped forward, ignoring Tom as I stepped towards the sink and as I placed my hand on the tap, a rush of memories flowed into my mind causing me to whimper slightly.

Their stood a young man in front of the gold/ white sink I was touching a second ago except it wasn't finished. The whole bathroom chambers looked new and it was nearly finished.

The young man looked in his mid twenties with sparking similarities to a certain boy. His eyes were blue. Just blue. Not dark, bright or full just blue. So lifeless but at the same time not.

"I do not why you insist on creating this chamber, Salazar, my dear friend." A feminine voice called out, the young man now identified to be Salazar turned his head to a young woman in a silky blue dress, her black hair cascading down her back elegantly.

Eva could literally feel the fondness in Salazars eyes except it was overtaken by anger, dark and such darker desires.

"Rowena, it wouldn't hurt anyone to do this......save for muggle-borns" Salazar whispered the last part as he pointed his wand at the round of circles of sinks and built the last sink before without a wand changing it to a gleaming gold.

"It's very elegant and intricate." She whispered gently, gazing at the bathroom curiously.

"Yes, fit for many things." Salazar whispered to himself as he brushed his hand against the walls of the sink and he could feel the calm submissive hisses from the basilisk downstairs.

"Godric calls for you. His.....he's suspicious.....he suspects you to be the murderer of the latest muggle and muggle born killings." Rowen whispered sympathetically. She gave Salazar a small smile before glancing at the plain white cubicles.

"A bit of true Ravenclaw colours could not hurt anyone." Rowena spoke lightly before flicking her hands towards the cubicle doors and gleamed slightly as it turned blue.

"Godric suspects me of all dark things." Salazar stated as his fingers picked at the tip of his wand. He glanced at a blank Rowena, who shook her head at him.

"You and Godric." She whispered to herself, they both gave a nod of recognition to each other before Rowena exited.

A smirk etched on Salazars face as her frame disappeared.

"I do not blame Saint Godric." Salazar spoke distastefully, mocking Godrics name.

Salazar started hissing the exact words for the hidden door to open.