Part 8

Sixth year. (Hogwarts)

"Eva, wait up!" Lena screeched behind Eva who was striding down the hall with rage, her eyes seeing nothing but red.

Eva stopped in her raged up walking before turning herself towards a gasping Lena who had her hands placed on her knees.

Eva could not help but notice the dark mark on her wrist. Lena had joined Toms followers just a few months ago, Tom and her had been given a project in transfiguration for a whole month and somehow over that time Lena went from spitefully despising Tom to adoring him with loyalty.

"Do not try to make me understand, Lena. You are part of his forces. I cannot believe him. His foolish way of Inviting girls with fathers who are working in the ministry to gain knowledge about the Ministry is stupid. Do you know how easily that could blow our cover?!" I hissed at her. Lena stared at me with wide eyes before narrowing them with a unfamiliar glint. She crossed her arms over her slytherin robes with a knowing smirk.

"Correct me if am wrong, but are you.....jealous?" Lena questioned smugly causing My raged expression to fall immediately.

Third POV

An awkward silence fell in between the two girls. Eva cleaned her throat before grabbing her wand with a blank face but Lena could see through her facade and very much knew that she was definitely not happy with Tom fooling around with other girls.

"I need to deal with him. This is not because of jealousy." Eva stated strongly before Turing on her heels and striding towards the dungeons where a few meters away from the common room was the the Slytherin prefect rooms.

"Eva, wai-" Lena had started but all her limbs went rigid as a spell was cast on her. Lena glared darkly at the retreating figure of Eva.

-

Since I was the female Slytherin prefect I had the authority to kick out anybody that the other prefect invites into the prefect chambers if I feel violated and boy do I.

"Se-tha-ca" I whispered in parseltongue and watched as the walls disintegrated to reveal a door.

With a hard glare I stepped through and opened the door to the main living room area. I strode up the stairs where Toms room would be before freezing in front of the door since I could hear talking.

"Am sure your a smart woman, with luring looks like yours, you could fool even your father that your just a pretty girl that doesn't know of business." I heard Tom mutter....seductively?

My eye twitched irritatingly as I heard a squeal like giggle coming from the room. Who ever this girl was even her laugh was irritating.

"Of course, my father always mutters about his business around me thinking I don't understand b-" I grasped the knob before opening it gently with a click (you'd think he would lock it) it seemed to catch the attention of the two as I heard their voice silence.

The view in front of for some reason pulled something in me painfully and made my blood boil.

The girl was pushed back onto the wall, half of her shirt unbuttoned revealing half of her torso while Tom had both his hands on either side of her head, trapping her, Tom also had his shirt all the unbuttoned revealing his toned torso and it was no mistake that the random girl liked it since she was biting her chapped pink lips.

I ignored the raging eyes of Tom as he stared at me coldly. The girl noticing toms cold looks towards me smirked at me discreetly with victory. I internally scoffed at how naive this girl was.

"What are you doing here, black?!" I heard Tom hiss with fury he grabbed a small extra blanket on his bed and threw it to the girl who caught it with a mildly offended expression, her jaw slacked at how quickly Tom had changed and how rude he was being.