Part 6

Eva was peacefully sat on her bed finishing off her transfiguration homework. However every once in a while her mind would ponder back to what has happened in the last few weeks.

She had 'joined' toms ranks and also found the chamber of secrets. Tom had already gone down their, he believed that the risk of her going down their was too much.

Some would think Tom actually cared for her by not letting Eva go to the chambers of secret to meet the basilisk but Eva knew better. He didn't want her to interact with the basilisk because he knew she could also hold power of the huge creature and Tom was a control freak so it didn't surprise Eva.

Not only that but Eva's visions were becoming more intense and dark. Nothing had feared Eva before so when two nights ago she watched a vision where Hogwarts fell and trolls as well as dementors attacked the school with students laying dead on the floor it caused her heart to race for the first time.

What caught her attention was the pale snakelike features of a wizard that stood in front of a group of black dressed wizards and witches. What scared her the most?

He could recognise some of them, she could recognise two pale blonde heads, one of them held features of Abraxas but more mature, the other was young and his features differed more.

A tapping in her draw cut her train of thoughts. Eva sighs before setting the pieces of written sheets on her green bed and opening her draw to see the small ball glowing red while jumping up and down. That meant the mail had come.

Since Slytherins were in the dungeons practically under the Black Sea it as impossible for personal messages to reach them so they would use this device. The mail alerter.

Eva slipped into her black shoes before grabbing her black cloak. She ignored the quiet chatters of other slytherins sat in front of the fire who glanced at her curiously, wondering were she was going since curfew was near. Well also the fact that she had somewhat become a Slytherin figure to look up to but she couldn't beat Tom. In Eva's book however she already had.

She slipped out of the common room while boringly tapping her wand against her palm.

She walked to the end of the hall and up a staircase before she was the open terrace hall where you could receive some owl messages. She saw a familiar pure black owl perched on the rock sill of the window. Toms owl.

That could only mean one thing. Eva interested grabbed the rolled up piece of parchment off the Owls leg and watched curiously as the owl gazed at her coldly before flying away into the orange sky. It surprised Eva how even toms owl acted like Tom himself.

Curfew was near and Tom wanted a meeting. Just another half an hour and it would be purely dark outside.

Eva black,

A meeting has been placed half an hour after curfew and your presence is necessary. The location of the meeting is the forbidden forest, you will know the path of location when you enter the forest grounds.

Make sure to terminate this letter after been read.

The dark lord.

Eva could feel the side of her coral lips turn up in a amused smirk. It's funny Tom thought he had control over her. Did he not know seers were impossible to control?

"Incendio." Eva whispered and watched as the paper went up flames, Eva caught the remaking ashes before with her hand levitating them outside the window to be pulled away by the wind.

Their was an hour to curfew meaning she had an hour and a half to kill before apparating to the forbidden forest but then Eva remembered apparating for her age wasn't legal yet. Unless she could get off the ministry's radar she couldn't apparate. That meant walking and that somehow killed some of the joy inside Eva.