Chapter 6

I'm on a rolllll!!! Jk , just like I'm in a mood.
••

"So do you take everyone out for a walk in the 'Secret Royal Garden'." Louis asked, walking besides Harry.

Harry fakes hurt, putting a hand over his chest he says, "I'm genuinely offended, how could you even think that!" Louis just looks at him with a poker face.

"Okay alright I'll be serious. I do not, just special people."

"And how many special people are there exactly?" Louis asked, hoping there was no one else because he could a rip a head off if he had to.

"Just one, except my parents that is." Harry said, shrugging.

"And who would that be?" Louis asked.

"Just this guy I really fancy with eyes like blue sapphire just more beautiful."

"Oh." Louis said, stopping in his tracks.

He stared at Harry's back, biting his lip to contain his smile.

"Are you just going to stand there or come with me?" Harry asked, looking back.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Louis said, before running behind Harry.
\\

"What do you do when your not busy prancing around in your prince suit?" Louis asked, looking up at the starry night sky, the soft grass underneath him.

Turns out the secret Royal garden was a small little place , whose door was at the back. It was beautiful really.

"I like to discover places, go to new places and yeah. I want to get away from here which I will after I get married, that is." Harry said, smiling, imagining Louis with him exploring places, living with him, having a family with him.

"Who'll be King then?" Louis asked, curiously.

"By sister will take the throne." Harry said, shrugging.

"Lucky you. Atleast you get to do what you want to." Louis mumbled, pulling at the grass.

Harry frowned, he turned towards Louis and almost cooed at the pout on his face, "what do you mean?"

"It's just, you know, not everyone is lucky enough to do what they want to do. Some aren't lucky enough to fulfil their dreams and some..some aren't even lucky enough to dream." Louis said, thinking about his ruined childhood.

"Father no!" Little Louis, plead to his father to not burn his books away , he had waited for so long to get them!

"This is not what you're supposed to do! You're supposed to learn how to cook so you can carry on the business or atleast do something that will make you worth something, you brat."

With that his father threw his books in the fire.

Harry sighed, "I know and I thank God everyday for giving me what I have , really,"

"I got everything I wanted really , except a friend. I mean , I had a few who would come around to play but I never trusted them.They'd always be there because I am the prince. Nobody likes me for me , they like me because I
am the prince."

"Well you're not alone on the having no friends part." Louis said, snorting.

Harry scrunched up his eyebrows, "why didn't you have friends?"

"Nobody likes the gay freak." Louis said, shrugging.

"Well I like you," Harry said, his eyes determined.

Louis snorted, chucking he said, " I know you loser."

Harry smiled and looked into Louis' cerulean eyes. They were so pretty, the prettiest eyes Harry has ever seen.

Louis stared back, his heart pounding in his chest, for no apparent reason.

He got lost in the green orbs, it felt like he was in a forest, lost, but he didn't want to find a way out because it was home.

His heart pounded faster (he hoped he didn't die of heart attack) as Harry leaned in, eyes shutting. This is wrong, Harry was a prince and he was a servant, they weren't supposed to be together much less kiss. Louis was supposed to be engaged to some woman in a month not develop feelings for a guy. Especially not a prince. He was so fucked.

But then Louis looked at Harry's plump lips that he had only imagined kissing.

Fuck it. He thought and placed his lips on Harry's.

They moved their lips slowly, savouring each minute and Louis loved this.

He loved kissing Harry and he loved sitting under the stars and talking to Harry , he loved Harry dragging him around and showing him new places, and screw protecting himself Harry couldn't even hurt a fly.

As for his father, he'll deal with it later. He was happy for once, he wasn't going to let this slip.

They pulled back, Harry rested his forehead on Louis' ,

"So you don't hate me?" Harry asked, grinning.

Louis smiled back, "who could hate you?" He said, tucking a strand of Harry's curls behind his ears.

Harry blushed, biting his lips.

"This is so wrong." Louis said, caressing Harry's cheekbones.

"Then why does it feel so right, Lou?" Harry asked, shutting his eyes.

"I wish I had an answer, Haz."

••••

OKAY FUVK THIS IS FAST BUT FUCK IT SJJSJS THEY ARE IN LOVE THEY JUST OKAY THEY ARE THEY I DONT MAKE SENSE GOODBYE.