Chapter 16

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS ALMOST REACHED 1K VOTES LIKE IT HAD ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM TO GET 1K VOTES ON AN ON GOING STORY SO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR MAKING YHAT DREAM A REALITY HONESTLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. IT MEANS LIKE A SHIT TON U GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING GRATEFUL I AM JESUS CHRIST. THANK YOU.

Secondly,
Shameless self promo- follow me on Insta - @ zahrasayed13 if y'all wanna see my face every once in a while or like talk to me through dM's 😂😂
Or tweet me - @ theyaremysons
Or kik me- @ zahrasayed1
:))))
•••••
Louis ran as fast as his feet would take him, stumbling as he ran and falling too but he got right back up.

He was smiling so wide he was afraid his face would split in two.

"Harry, Harry, Haz, Hazza, my Hazza, my—my prince.." Louis chanted with a smile on his face.

People thought he was crazy, but really, he was just in love.

\\\

"Let me through! Let me through!" Louis wriggled against the guard's grip.

"Louis we know you're familiar with the place and the prince knows you, but you still need to have permission—ouch." The guard grabbed his balls and fell on the floor and Louis ran into the palace gates.

Nobody could stop him. Not now. Not ever.

"Harry! Harry!" Louis shouted as he passed through the corridors and towards the princes room.

There were guards behind him by now and he really doesn't get it! They know him, they know he wouldn't do anything so what was their problem?

"Lou?" Harry mumbled, confused, rubbing his eyes just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating Louis running towards him.

"Lou!" Harry shouted once he knew he wasn't hallucinating and ran towards Louis.

They met mid-way and pulled each other into a bone crushing hug. Louis gripped Harry tight, so did Harry.

"What are you doing here Louis? How did you get here?" Harry mumbled, his face in the crook of Harry's neck where he could feel Louis' collar bone.

The guards retreated once they saw this, shaking their heads.

"By foot." Louis said, giggling.

"Not the time Louis." Harry said sternly, refusing to leave the embrace.

"My dad let me go, he came up to me this morning and he-he let me go Harry. He let me come to you." Louis mumbled, tears falling down now.

Harry pulled back, smiling, "Not exactly the time to cry, love."

"Shut up, they're tears of happiness!"

"Whatever you say." Harry said, grinning and then pulling Louis in for a passionate kiss.

Louis moaned, feeling Harry lips after so long, Harry just smiled blissfully in the kiss.

Harry's hands snaked their way around Louis' waist and then rested on his bum.

Louis moaned against Harry's mouth as Harry cupped them and kneaded them.

Soon the kiss got heated and their tongues met, tasting each other.

Louis pulled back, panting, "Take me to your room, your Highness, and make love to me on that Royal bed of yours, yeah?"

Harry growled, pulling Louis in for another rough kiss.

"Let's go."
\\

"Harry..Harry..Haz..oh god Harry!" Louis moaned as Harry's tongue ravished Louis' hole.