Chapter 9

Let's just say the drama unfolds here.
••••
Louis giggled into Harry's mouth as they stumbled across the deserted hallway of the palace.

Harry pushed Louis against a , what seemed to him, wall but it turned out to be the door of the kitchen.

The stumbled in, mouths still pressed together, giggling against each other's mouth, eyes shut.

Someone cleared their throat and Louis pulled away without a second thought.

Perspiration formed on his forehead as he saw the man in front of him,

"Dad I can—"

But his father just raised his hand, as if saying just stop.

Louis looked horrified, his eyes wide and terrified.

The chef looked between his son and the prince, then set his lips in a thin line. His eyes glared at Louis and Louis was so close to pissing his pants.

And without any word, his father left, just like that.

"Shit, fuck—" Louis said, pulling at his hair.

"Louis—" Harry tried.

"I'm fucked Harry—I'm—shit did that just happen. We're so screwed Harry —"

"Louis breathe, it's okay. You're with me, the prince, he can't lay a finger on you."

"I'd rather him hitting me than giving me the silent treatment and being disappointed in me Harry! He's never going to talk to me again—even if he does—he's going to make me do things now, I'm so scared Harry." Louis said, tears running down his cheeks.

Harry pulled him to his chest, "Whatever happens, we'll make it through, together. Okay?"

Louis breathed in, clutching Harry's shirt, "okay."

\\

Louis didn't go to his room that day, he asked Harry if he could stay in Harry's room. Ofcourse Harry agreed.

They made love that night, whispering I love you's into each other's mouths. Louis clutched Harry's bicep tightly as Harry pounded into him that night, scared that, that might have been the last time he'd get to hold his Harry that close.

If he gripped to Harry tighter that night, no one has to know.

\\

Louis woke up before Harry that morning. He looked down at the prince, his lovely Hazza. He took in his pale skin, his eyelashes, his plump lips.

Tears brimmed his eyes at the thought he might never get to wake up with him ever again.

Soon, Harry stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes yawning.

He looked up at Louis and smiled, putting his hand on Louis' cheekbones and caressing them gently.

"It's gonna be okay, Lou."

"I hope Haz, I hope for my sanity's sake."

\\

Time went on, apparently, even if Harry and Louis wanted time to stop right there. But from when was the world so generous?

Louis had to get out of the Prince's room at some point and face the inevitable.

So around noon he got up, kissed Harry hard and made his way to his parents' room.

When he entered he saw them packing.

He gulped,"Where are we going?"

His father looked up to him, glared and said, "back home. I knew this was a bad idea from the start, that faggot of a prince was bad news. We're leaving, today."

Louis bit his tongue, because he really didn't want to get in his father's bad side, which was quite impossible since he already was.

He couldn't leave, not now. Not without making sure that Harry knew.

"Father please no," Louis said, coming forward and taking away the things from his father's hands, "please, stay until the ball atleast. You owe it to the King and the Queen."

His father breathed in, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Fine. Just because the King and the Queen have been so kind to us."

Louis sighed in relief.

"But until then you won't leave your room to meet that prince." His father sneered.

Louis nodded feebly.

"I don't trust you. No, you will run of to that prince." His father said and then gripped his wrist and pulled him towards his room, harshly.

Louis winced, "Father it's hurting me—"

The chef pushed his son into the room, "and you hurt me. You'll stay here till we leave. Clear your head. You're getting engaged the first thing when we reach home."

Home? What even was that without Harry?

Louis' lips wobbled as the door shut close with a loud noise.

He pulled his knees to his chest.

"I'm sorry,Haz." He whispered softly as he curled into himself and cried till the pain in his chest seized to exist.

It didn't.
••••

Okay , HSJSJDJDX I'm sorry this is all very stupid I don't even know why this story exists BUT I WANTED TO WRITE IT.