Chapter 15

Thank you so much whoever have given time to this story, you guys are so sweet like thank you so so much. Dedicated to @LarryLivesLife @ridinglrh @smol-voodoo-doll @hellomalachai @Peachy_fish13 @TheRedness52 @wafflelarrie @juan11m @XxSoulSorcerrerxX and all of the others! Thank you every single one of you! And thank you for leaving comments , makes my day! Xx
•••••

"Make it a strong one John." George said, sighing, sitting on the bar stool.

"Rough day?" John asked, placing a glass of scotch in front of his friend.

"Rough doesn't even start to describe it." He said, sighing.

"How is your son holding up?" John asked.

John was the only person who knew about George's past and the only one who understood why George did what he did. He was George's rock in these past twenty years. He was very grateful to have him.

"He's very bad,  did I not make the right decision?" He asked, staring at his glass.

"Were you happy when he was taken away from you? When you were taken away from him?"

"I was miserable." George said.

"Then how do you expect him to be happy?"

"I just, what if they take him away from me? I've done everything I can to keep him with me these past years I don't want to lose him...I don't think I'll be able to get through that." He said, tracing the scare across his wrist.

"What would you want? If you were Louis and Harry was him?"

"I would want to never meet him if that was what kept him alive."

John looked at him pointedly.

George sighed, "hypothetically, yes I would want to be with him."

"So you know what you have to do, even if it breaks your heart, again."

///

"Come on Louis, it's your wedding day! You have to get ready!" His mother's voice boomed from where she was standing at the attic door.

"No it's not! I am not getting married! The only person I'll marry is Harry. You get that through your head. All of you!" Louis shouted, his eyes wide and red, Jay was taken aback, her son looked like a mad man.

His hair sweaty and stuck to his forehead, his eyes red from crying, tears stains on his cheeks, his cheekbones prominent, his frame thin from barely eating the past few days, his legs pulled up to his chest and he clutched onto the chain around his neck like letting go of it would kill him.

"Honey—"

"Leave him be, I'll take care of it." Jay was cut of by her husband.

She looked at him and just nodded.

George walked into the attic, going and sitting next to his son.

Louis didn't even look at him, just scooted further away from his father.

"Does he treat you right?" His dad's question put him off guard.

"W-what ?" Louis stuttered.

"Does he treat you right? His parents, do they like you?" His dad asked, pulling his legs to his chest and Louis had never seen his father so vulnerable.

"Yeah..he does...he loves me, I am his prince.." Louis said, smiling into the void, thinking about Harry.

"His parents?"

"His mum calls me her son, so yeah I think they like me..she had asked me to marry him soon...I.." Louis sighed, "what do you want? Have you come here to tell me to forget him? I can't okay? I am not going to. And I'm not getting up from here to go off and marry someone else."

"No I haven't...I went to give out the invitation to the King and the queen the other day.."

"You what! He might have heard, he might think I've  given up! Why can't you see me happy for once!"

"I saw him..Harry...he told me to not get you married." George said, looking ahead, his mind somewhere else.

"Ofcourse he did! He loves me! Father please," Louis said kneeling in front of his father, his hands joint,"I never complained about anything, I went and did whatever you wanted, I even gave up my dreams for you just please this once please let me do what makes me happy. I won't ask for anything else, please father." Louis begged, eyes pooling with tears.

George placed a shaky hand on his sons face, wiping the tears ,which had fallen, away, "Go son, go, get him, just come back to me, please."

Louis eyes lit up at that and George finally saw him smile his real smile, his eyes crinkling.

"Thank you, thank you father. I love you." Louis said, scrambling up and sprinting out the door.

Once he was sure his son was out on his way to the person he loved, he broke down, sobbing, curling himself into a ball.

"I miss you so much Peter, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything that day, I'm so sorry." He sobbed to himself.

Later Jay found him the attic passed out.

••••

So I was wondering if y'all want to know about George's story? Like the whole story. Like I'll write 1-2 chapters on that..if y'all want that is. Lemme know,