Prologue

At the end of everything, one question remained

At the end of everything, one question remained. Did I regret what happened?

The answer that everyone says (and the answer to probably say) is yes. But was that the truth? Or did I regret getting caught, ruining my life, or breaking the law? And now the best answer to this question was to say, all of it.

But it was a very complicated question, that probably deserved a more complicated answer than yes or no. So I did the one thing that I was taught in school - break down the question.

Anyone on the outside is probably thinking that I'm crazy. Val said I was definitely taking a more logical point of view. And people tell me, I'm more of a logical person anyways.

So again, the question was: did I regret what happened? The word regret was basically the one word that had meaning to it. But what was the actual definition?

According to the dictionary, it means: "feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).

Well, that cleared up of the definition behind the word. So I guess the question now was, did I feel sad, repentant, or disappointed? Well, that was the complicated part.

And to figure that out is a whole other level. One that could take days, months, and even years to break down.

But then again, I had a lot of time on my hands, since everyone has left me. So I will start at the beginning, which is about three years ago.

The Locker Room (Edited Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara