Chapter One - Where it All Started

"Hey Audrey pass the damn popcorn!" yelled my best friend Jenny Jordan at me

"Hey Audrey pass the damn popcorn!" yelled my best friend Jenny Jordan at me. I currently had the popcorn while we were trying to watch a movie. However, when I have five girls over at one am, who all had a shit load of sugar, well nobody could really hear the movie. We were too busy talking about girl things, mostly boys. I passed the popcorn down to my friend, and I chuckled a little when I saw her big round blue eyes light up.

"Guys just shut up! I am trying to hear whatever his-name-is tell the girl that he likes her!" yelled my other friend Val Becker. It was actually her idea to watch the movie. For some reason she got us to shut up for about three seconds just to hear the guy talk in the movie.

"Oh, Stacy, you just don't realize it, but guys do talk about you in the locker room," said the guy in the movie. Well, now I know the girl's name in the movie. Yet, I was surprised when Val grabbed the remote from me and paused the movie. Then she looked at all four of us.

"You know what I have always wondered?" asked Val.

"What? That the girl's name in the movie is Stacy?" asked Miley, with a smirk on her face. Obviously, she was only joking and we all knew that.

"I was just about to say that!" said Dana, Miley's twin. I laughed a quiet little laugh, and I noticed Val just rolled her eyes. She continued like she wasn't just cut off.

"I have always wondered what guys have talked about in the locker room," said Val, widening her blue eyes.

Stop.

If we knew that one little line would change our lives, I don't think we would have gone what we went through. It was Val's fault, being curious, just like how they say curiosity kills the cat. And in fact, you could say that it killed my life. But I wouldn't have changed it for the world, because of the outcome that it had. But I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Anyways, we all knew the look that Val had on. It was her planning look; Val always had these amazing plans. Most of her plans consisted of her studying for a big test or something along those lines. Her plans most have worked, because she has been getting great grades since elementary school. But finally the risk-taker, Jenny, broke the silence.

"What Val? It's not like someone is going to sneak in there and listen to them, so there is no way how any girls are going to find out," said Jenny, with a shrug of her shoulders.

"But that would be epic," said Dana, encouraging Val. And I'm pretty sure we all had to agree with Dana, it would make history, and we would be the ones doing it. That's when Val's eyes got bigger, and she whipped out her arm towards Dana and hit her. Dana gave her a dirty look, but we all knew that Val had another important detail to the plan.

"But what if we don't have to sneak in there?" asked Val.

"And how is that possible, Val?" said Miley. "Let's face it, it's impossible. It's a nice dream, but like my mom says all dreams don't come true." Miley and Dana's mom's true dream was to become a doctor. Her downfall? She had Miley and Dana before she could finish school, so she went with her second dream – owning a book store. As far as I knew, she loved her job, and she even said that it treats her better than working long hours at a hospital.