Chapter 1

Quinn's POV
No.....no! This cannot happen again! I can't no I won't go through with it this time. Should I tell Finn? What if he doesn't believe me. I mean who could blame him. Last time this happened I lied to him about him being the father. I don't know what to do...
Santana's POV
Okay something is up with Quinn. I've been best friends with her for years I'm not stupid. So I'm gonna snoop and do whoever I have to find out. Yea that's
right I said whoever.
1 day later
Holy sweet hell! She's knocked up. I can't believe it! Too bad Finn dumped her though. And for MANHANDS!
Finns POV
Schools back and I'm happy as ever!
Sure I feel bad about Quinn who I haven't seen all summer. But Rachel and I are meant to be and I don't think I will ever stop believing that. While I'm just thinking and dazing off, Santana walks over to me and slaps me.  "What was that for!" I yelled at her. "Oh like you don't know." I don't know what she's talking about. Did you ever even check to see how Quinn's doing! Please Santana Quinn is a strong girl she can move on from me just fine. Oh yea like it's that easy when she has someone who is half of you! What do you mean someone who is half of me! I mean you got her pregnant! I mean how could you forget! I....I what I ask my face turning pale.