Chapter 9

Wow. A lot has changed so far in my high school career. First I'm happy with Quinn. I was the quarterback and she was my head cheerleader. Everything seemed perfect. Then I joined glee club. Quinn got pregnant and I thought it was mine. Only for it to end up being my best friends. Quinn and I broke up leaving us both heart broken. I then got together with Rachel and was pretty happy. Of course that got screwed up with her cheating on me with of course the one and only Noah Puckerman my so called best friend. So after that I decided to give me and Quinn another shot. That relationship was the only one that actually went well and of course I kind of screwed it up for dumping her after a funeral for Rachel. And of course Quinn got pregnant again. And of course it had to be mine this time. Ugh why is the universe so against me! So I just broke up with Rachel. What the hell am I gonna do with Quinn you ask? That's something I would like to do myself. Then one day I mustered up enough courage and said to Quinn, "We need to tell my mom about the baby." If looks could kill, the one Quinn gave me I would be dead in seconds. "Finn, no we can't tell your mom about the baby! Do you want us both thrown out!" I didn't get thrown out last time. I say hoping she would keep her voice down. "Exactly Finn, last time, after all that crap we went through do you think she wants to put up with it again." I'll just wear really baggy clothes and when I go into labor I will pray I'll be with you." Quinn you and I know that's not going to work. What happens when the school knows huh? She just looks down. I know for a fact my mother wouldn't want to hear that her son and his ex girlfriend are having a baby together from somebody random!" " Fine! We will tell her Sunday." Good I say feeling accomplished because I actually won this fight.