Chapter 6

I get to the bleachers a little early so I just sit down and wait for Quinn. God how could I screw up this bad. I mean you would think Quinn and I would be especially careful because of the whole Beth thing. She might have not been my daughter but it sure did scare me and I thought I would be extremely careful from then on. And look where I'm at now. Got a girl pregnant who I dumped after a funeral for another girl. Speaking of Rachel, how the hell am I suppose to tell her. I've been avoiding her lately but if I keep doing that she's gonna know for sure somethings up. And honestly Rachel should be the least of my problems. Then again my whole life is just one huge problem. Are we even going to keep this kid? I most definitely don't want to be trapped in Lima forever. Don't get me wrong I love Lima and it will always be home but it's really small and I do want to see more of the world. How would we even support this kid. One thing myself and Quinn have in common is that our pride gets in the way from people helping us. So I know she won't want my mom or her mom to help us with the baby financially and all that stuff. After what had seemed like forever Quinn had finally arrived. She was upset though, really really upset. Hi sorry I'm late she mumbles, tears staining her face. Quinn.....I start to say. She doesn't look up. Quinn look at me. She looks up, and from her expression on her face I knew what had happened. The thing that I was always scared that would happen to her again. I knew right at that moment. God I really wish she just moved in with me to avoid this. God I knew this would happen right when she told me he moved back in. Her father hit her.