Chapter 8

Hey Rach can I talk to you? Yea sure she says nicely. Oh god it's not going sound so nice after I tell her. That's right today is the day I'm going to tell Rachel about me and Quinn's daughter. "So what's up?" I....um....um ok this is going to sound really messed up but I can't have you interrupting me because I just need to let it all out okay? "Okay" she says more nervously this time. Well you see Quinn's pregnant with my baby! I all of a sudden blurt out. She found out she was pregnant 3 months ago. I only found out last month. She didn't tell me because when she was going to her I kind of dumped her so you know she didn't tell me. I was pretty mad because you know she didn't tell me for 2 months. And you know she might've moved back in with me but her parents don't know yet she moved in with me because of her....well never mind that's not important right now. It actually was really important but I'm most definitely sure that Quinn doesn't want me to say anything right now especially to Rachel. Oh crap Rachel! I look over to see her reaction. She looks shocked, confused and hurt. Well Finn I don't think I can do this with you anymore if you are having a baby with your ex. I'm sorry I know it's not really fair to you but that's just how I feel. I just sigh sadly. I expected this but there was still hope she wouldn't dump me. Trust me Rach it's okay I most likely would've done the same thing. Um see you around I guess. Yea goodbye Finn. She says kissing my cheek.
Goodbye Rachel.