father and daughter

Batman pov:
I was on a rooftop, looking for something to do.
I then heard a scream along with a shot. I ran towards the sounds and it was in a dark ally way. A women had been shot, blood spilling everywhere. Next to her was a (f/c) blanket. I decided to go over . I jumped down and contacted comisstioner Gordon. The women was sadly dead, who every did this would pay adventually.
"Guys , over here" I heard a cracky vocie said. Footsteps getting closer.
The men turned the conner.
"God dam it clyde" one man with a black hat with a red rim. "You got us batman"? Someone asked. The man named clyde turned around and saw the one and only me. "RUN" he yelled. They all ran. I knew who he was, it was clyde daul. Jim, got here and i told him everything. Then all of a sudden we heard a cry. It was from the (f/c) blanket. One of the cops picked it up and inside was a baby girl.
"Gordon, we have a kid" they called.
"Hold on" Jim said to the police officer. "The woman was (m/fn) (m/mn) she married (f/n) (f/ln) , he was killed a few months ago" Jim told me. Jim started to walk away.
"Gordon" I called.
"Yes"? He asked.
"I'll take the kid" I told him.
"What"? He asked.
"I'll take her or him" I said again.
"Really"? He asked me.
I only nodded this time.
"Jordon"! Jim called.
He came over still holding the baby.
"Batman will take the kid". Jim told jordon.
The police officer gave me the child.
Him or her had (h/c) and (e/c) eyes.
"We only know her last name ,(y/ln)" Jim said. I nodded. It would be nice to have another girl to the family. I went to the bat mobile. I held her close to me as I drove.
I got to the cave. Alfred and Barbra were here. I got out cafefully. Alfred was frist to notice me holding a child.
"My word sir, another child have we"? Alfred as me.
Barbara giggled.
"Funny" I said.
"I adopted her, her father was killed a few months ago and her mother was killed tonight" I told the two.
I turn to see Barbra crying.
"That's no way to live" she said.
"I know, not even 2, and she lost her parents" I said. Her (e/c) eyes staired at me.
"Now don't tell anyone, I want to to tell them tomrrow night" I told the two.
"If that is what you wish" Alfred said.
"Ok but why"? Barbara asked.
"I want to see how they react during dinner" I told her.

3rd pov:
You stared to cry in batman's hands.
Barbara walked over and looked down at you with her blue eyes.
"What's her name"? The red haired girl asked.
"(Y/n)" batman called her.
" can I hold her"? Barbara asked.
Batman handed y/n over to Barbra. The little girl giggled as she saw barbra.
After an hour Bruce snuck y/n upstairs and put her in his room.