easter

it was easter mourning. last night cass  came over and jason and her slept on the couch.

it was 7:00 am and you woke up. you jumped put of bed and ran out of your bedroom. you slid down the stair rails. you were now at the bottom and saw the couch.

jason was sleeping while cass was sitting in a chair reading a magizine . you smiled and climbed on thr arm of the couch and jumped on jason. a oof was heard from your older brother. cass was giggling, as her boyfirend goaned.

"good morning y/n" jason smiled.
"good!? its great, jay! its Easter"! you yelled. both the adults laughed at your cuteness.

"aww" cass said as she got up and held you in her arms.

jason pov:

god cass is perfect ... the way she holds y/n, i feel like y/n can be safe now. i wonder if cass was in the l/n's life?

i hope not so that cass is the reason for y/n's happnies . so she doesn't do the thing she did..well will

y/n pov:
i was in cass' arms and i saw jason smiling like a stupied head.
"lets go to your room to get you dress"
cass said as we walked up the stairs.

we got to my room and she went through my clothes . she found a light yellow dress with pink dots.

i wore it and put my hair in pig tails (if your hair is to short just do something eles)

i walked out of my room whike holding cass' hand. we walked downstairs and i heard dick yell.

"Oh my god, the easter bunny"!? dick yelled. i gasped as my eyes widen. i tried to run but cass stop me from falling.
i was jumping up and down the stairs.

once i stoped cass let go and i ran down. i ran in the kitchen and saw the easter bunny!
he was holding a basket with goodies in it . i laughed and hugged him.

"thank you mr easter bunny" i said with joy.
"your very welcome y/n, happy easter " the easter bunny.