Wyane manor

Morning .
Bruce woke up before You did.
Bruce quietly walked out of his room and closed the door.

He went down stairs and saw jason sitting on the chouch. But before either could say anything.

You cried. Bruce gave a huff and turned around. Before he could walk the first step.

"Bruce"! Jason called.
Bruce turned to jason, in silence.
"I'll get her" he said.

Bruce smiled. As jason went up the stairs turned left and went to Bruces room to get you.

"Good moring, princess" jason said softly and picked you up.
"How did you sleep"? He asked in a baby vocie.

"Oh my , god jay" dick said as he laughed. In Richards hand was his phone. Recording jason.

"DICK"!!!! Was heard all the way at the end of the drive way.

Dick ran off and jason walked fast with you in his arms. Dick jumped down the balcony. And jason slid down the railing.

"Jason, careful, she could break her neck or get brain damage, he soft spot ... oh god.... you have to hold her head up and but your other hand on her butt, so she won't fall"! Tim worriely said. Following the older brothers.

"Relax , drake" damian said.
"Dick"! Jason yelled.

"Jason"! Tim yelled.
"Drake, relax"! Daiman yelled.
As damian followed her step on ducks foot.
"Dami"! Dick yelled.
He then poked damian , and he then pushed grayson. It went back and forth and the four brothers yelled at each other.

You started to cry again. But none of the boys relized. Untill Bruce came up from the cave and saw his children fighting.

"STOP"! Bruce yelled.
Everyone stoped yelling as you continue to cry.

The boys then relized you were upset. Bruce walked over to jason and grabed you from him.

"Shhh it's ok sweetie, it's alright shhh" Bruce told you as he rocked you back and forth.

You settled down in his arms and with your e/c eyes looked at the lights.

Hoped you guys enjoyed.