a 'great' outfit

After dinner and embarrassing tim. You went to your room. You saw your new school clothes.
You put on the green shrit with the purple skrit.

You ran down stairs , laughing.
"What is my little bat laughing at"? Your father asked.as he was still in the dining room. You ran around the conner.

"Look daddy"! You said with exitment.
Your father looked at you and choked
On his drink. 

"GRAYSON"! Damian yelled.
" I swear. I didn't notice until now" dick said.
"Y/n please take that off" jason said qutiely.
"But why"? You asked.
"Y/n please. .. take it off" jason said this time a little but louder.

"But jason, I picked this out. I love it"! You told him.
"GOD DAM IT... YOUR NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THAT LUNITIC. OR THE CRAZY GIRL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND"! Jason yelled.

You got scared and upset.
You started to cry and ran up to your room.
"Great job, jay" tim said.
"YOU KNOW WHAT, if you were paying attention and not studying,  then y/n wouldn't have left and seen the joker or harley"! Jason said.

Tim and jason were giving each other looks.
The rest rolled there eyes.
"Neither of you are helping"! Bruce yelled.

Stephanie passed both of the arguing boys. Went up the stairs and knocked on the f/c door with the superhero symbols on it.

"Y/n"? The blonde girl asked.
"What"? You asked with a sniffle.
"May I come in"? She asked you with
A small smile.

You open the door and Stephine walked in. You closed the door again rt1 sat on the floor with your toys.

"I am sorry jason, was like that" she told you.
"But he was upset" she finshed.
"How come"?You asked so innocent.
"You look like someone... that hurt him years ago. Jason hates him. And he doesn't like seeing you look the same" she told you.

"Is he mean"? You asked.
Stephine picked you up and hugged you.
"Very mean" she wispered.
You got out of her grip and went to your closest.

You grabed green shorts with a light blue batman shrit. You went to the bathroom and changed.

You came out and Stephine giggled. She picked up,  once again and brought you down stairs.

She put you down in the livingroom. You ran into the dining room and ran  to jason. You gave his leg a huge hug.
"I am sorry jay" you said with a sad face, your e/c eyes looking into jason green ones.