returning home

Tim p.o.v

I had walked up the long oblong driveway and walked up the stairs of the manor.

I had taken a second to comperhend my day. And took in a deep breath as I opened the door. There stood Alfred talking to Dick.

Both of their eyes turned to me.
"Where in the world did you disappear to"? Dick had asked me with a concerned but also annyoed tone and look.
"Yes, master tim, where might have you gone off to today in such a rush without breakfast" Alfred added on to the questioning.

"Only you Pennyworth would care about Drakes well being, even when he ruined our planned day with you and father" Damien had bluntly said as he walked in the main hallway.

I closed the doors to the manor and final spoke as they wished me too. I wad gonna tell them that me or possibly someone eles had gotten Stephanie pregnant.

"I had to go somewhere, someone needed me" I decided to go with instead.
"Who would possibly need you"? Damien had interrogated.

"Master Damien, I am sure Master Tim had a very good reason that is none of your business to worry about" Alfred had cut in before anyone eles could say anything. With that demon spawn had left the room and Alfred closely behind.

All that was left was me and Dick.

"So"? Dick started with and smiled at me.
"Who needed you and why"? He finshed off after a few second pause.
"No one and nothing for you to know" i responded quickly and harshly soon after running up to my room.

"What did i do? Damien was the one to be rude not me"! Dick yelled up to me.

I frankly didnt care and walked into my room. I closed the door, changed into pj pants and headed off to bed.

School is gonna be rough tomorrow.

Heyyyy guys another chapter after a long wait. Sorry! I bet you guys didnt expect a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed.

- Alex Russo xoxo