Spring thoughts

I

HATE

Spring

I don't see a reason to actually like spring

I realize it's been spring for a while and I'm a little late to say this but

I

HATE

Spring

My reasons

1.Allergies- this is my main reason. Spring gives me allergies(not spring itself but the pollen that comes with it). You know sneezing nonstop, stopped up nose 24/7, runny nose 24/7, Coughing, sore throat, watery eyes, etc.
(That's basically been my week).

2. Tests- now that it's spring I have to take two tests for each subject plus another set of test for the amount of different connections classes I have to take. Lucky me that's 1 but still in total that's 9 different tests and 4 of them count to me getting into high school. (Connections classes are other classes like- gym, Chorus, Band, Orchestra, art, tech Ed, Spanish, etc.- for those who didn't know)

3. You always have that longing desire for summer to come but it feels like it never does
(Keep in mind I'm still in middle school and I realize that it must be harder as an adult. I don't understand the struggle of working all year every year)

4. It's the coming of everything I hate like bugs and flowers.
Giving flowers are much more preferable than bugs but they're so useless and I don't think that they're pretty. (Keep in mind I don't wear anything other than black mostly. I'm not into much color.)
And bugs is one of the two fears I have. Yes I only have two fears in the entire world. You'll never know the other one. Bugs are disgusting creatures that can die.

5. It reminds me of the color pink and yellow. I'm not to fond of the color pink but I despise yellow. I don't completely hate the actual color (for both) I just hate the word.

That's all I have

So anyway have a lovely spring to those who love it and everyone who hates it can come inside and watch a movie with me.