Frisk X Chara: Away From Genocide

This isn't a request. It's just literally all I can think of right now. I'm not even for sure when I started shipping these two. Most likely when I wrote Draft #3 for my Sans X Frisk oneshot, which will be coming soon, along with a Flowey X Reader, I'm just still not able to write about a romance between a flower and human.  (._.) Also, sorry if this is short, I am down with sore throat, runny nose, all that. But, I will accept any advice, and any oneshots. Like 7MiH, Truth or Dare, anything like that. Read on.

Frisk knelt against the cold water puddle. A soft fur-lined jacket was draped over their shoulders as they peered into the water. With an umbrella perched over their back and eyes fixated on their mirror reflection.

It was them, for sure, but it wasn't. They had the same solemn face. Their cheeks were slightly tinted pink, and instead of a blue and pink/purple shirt, they had on a green and yellow shirt. The same red locket dangled from their neck, and their dark red eyes were open staring back at Frisk. Their brown hair was just slightly redder than their own.

They signed a few words, and the reflection copied them. They reached out for the puddle, and so did they. Their fingers touched the cold surface, and for a single moment, Frisk could feel something warm.

Just another illusion, they thought to themselves. They secretly knew exactly who it was, however. 

They never knew what their own voice sounded like. They had been mute their entire lives, so they just guessed on how they sounded. Their voice was strangely high. 

Frisk walked on past the puddle, burrowing deeper into the warm jacket and listening to the only sound in the chasms, the faint splatters of the water droplets under their feet. Their reflection still stayed as was.

An echo flower nearby turned towards them. "The Angel," it whispered as Frisk walked past. They didn't know what that meant. They weren't any Angel. A knife sat in their hand. They didn't have any help killing everyone down here. Well... except...

Good, good. It was that one voice that always told them things. Now there's just a few more, kill them. Yeah, but all this is getting boring. It's kill this, kill that, now let's kill that. Don't you think that's gotten a little old by now? Well, sure, but there are different ways to kill them. Whatever you say, as long as I get the satisfaction.

Frisk walked on with the toy knife and (armor of choice). Their face remained stone-cold and harsh. Suddenly, a wave of sadness washed over them and they stopped. C'mon, kid, the voice said accusingly. We've still got comedians to kill. Frisk stopped.

Did you ever notice that there were four buttons? Fight, Act, Item, Mercy. What if we tried Mercy for an option? Suddenly, they were pulled into their own mindscape. It was a dark oblivion, with four buttons and only one other person. "What were you trying to achieve by this? Mercy. Why?" Chara said with a frown.

Thankfully, Frisk wasn't mute in their mind. "I was trying to achieve something new," Frisk said with a small smile. "Please, Chara. Let's fix it all and try diplomacy. What do you say?" They said, holding out their hand. Chara backed away from their touch.

Frisk grabbed Chara's hand. A button appeared beside them. "Let's reset it all. We can fix it," they said as Chara's face turned a bright pink. Frisk pulled both Chara's and their hand up to the button. "Let's spare them now," they said as they both pressed their hands against the cold button.

"I'm sorry," Chara whispered as time passed by them. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so... So sorry." By now Chara was crying. Frisk wrapped their arms around them. "It's okay. Just don't do it again."

"Okay, I won't. Thank you." Chara buried themselves against Frisk and they appeared on the flowerbed, unscathed. Their shoes brushed against the soft golden flowers. "It feels so good to be physical again," Chara sighed as Frisk released them and walked on, hand in hand.

[A/N]: I will do any continuations of any oneshots, readers (?), if you want. Byyeee.