Chapter 2: One night stand

They woke up on a stranger's bed. Inside someone else's house, whom they don't know at all.

---

"Wait. I thought this is your bed? This isn't your house?" she asked nervously, as she pulled up the quilt up to her chin, hoping she's fully covered up before the police comes barging in. Before he could even respond, the door creaked, light came rushing in from the now opened door. "Hey guys, get up! I need my bed. I woke up all sore and cold, my limbs all over the toilet bowl and the tub." Said the tall guy, who looks very familiar, as he made his way to the bed and plunged right in the middle. She grabbed the quilt and rolled over the edge to avoid being pounced on by the rumbling intoxicated giant, who probably owns this place. The bed isn't that big though as she found herself on the floor, her head hitting the alarm clock she knocked off earlier. "Aw!"

"Hey, you alright there? I was just messing with ya. It's Dre's place." He reached out his hand to help her up, but paused – his pupil dilating at the sight of her bare chest. Instead he looked away, pushed Dre's humongous leg, grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her. "Do you wanna uh, go away from here and grab some breakf....uck..not again." Her insides came splattering all over the blanket and on his hands and feet. "I'm sssorry, about that and about last night. I...ugh.." she wiped his hands and feet, and ran hastily out the door, without looking back. She was halfway through the main door of the house when she saw her reflection from the TV. Barenaked. She scrambled through the couch, grabbed the closest thing to what you call clothes or rag, put them on and scrambled off the main door.

Well luck was not on her side. Her pouch, her phone, her wallet were out of sight. Out of mind. Is this what they call the morning walk of shame? She threaded the street barefoot, wearing a stenchy button-up shirt.

....

"What are you wearing?!" the first thing Yassi said when she saw Nadine standing outside their unit. "I need a week's amount of shower." Nadine said as she shoved Yassi out of the doorway to enter. "What is that smell?" Donna said as she came out of the kitchen. "Nads! We have your pouch with us!"

"Oh. About time you finally..." Yassi stopped herself from whatever nonsense she was about to spit out she saw her friend walking aimlessly toward the toilet. "Nads, are you alright? We wanted to report to the police, but they told us you have to be missing for at least 24 hours before we can file a report of a missing person. Where have you been?" Yassi inquired with so much concern in her voice. "Nads, sorry. You know what, I say we go to the police station now. This is all my fault!" Donna interjected.

"Let's not, girls. Let's just not talk about this. I think I can still make it for work if you can both just please not ever mention this again. Ever!" she grabbed the towel Yassi's been holding and hastily walked towards the toilet.

"What's wrong with her? Do you think she's fine? Like fine fine? Like fine, not harassed or taken advantaged of, fine?" Donna asked while she followed Yassi to the kitchen. "Well, it was all your fault anyway!" Yassi pointed her index finger at Donna. "But I didn't mean to. I had no intention of...I ugh."

*ring*

"Yes? Speaking! Andre! What happened? You have to tell me everything. Oh okay. Oh no! Call me when you're free. Nope, she wont tell us anything. Bye!" Yassi dropped the call and continued eating her cereals.