School

SN: Yay hell! I mean prison. Okay school my bad. *cough cough* hell prison *cough* Wait sorry I coughed. Hell prison!! School is a place were social ranks are built up before people even get to know you. You need some kind of group to survive even if your group is literally labeled as we basically just exist. Forget that concept with or without a group you're all walking into the same hell but facing a different kind of doom. Popular people seem to excel more when it comes to friends and shit like that but that's not even true. They can go through hell at home or at school as well. No one really knows each other's personal life's that well. Then you've basically got the loners that don't talk but are nice and secretly like why haven't I tried to punch some mofo in the face yet? Lets just say school makes you wanna punch a wall repeatedly. Great ain't it?! (Note the sarcasm)

B16: Someone once told me to go to hell, I couldn't find it until I got to school. Basically, social ranks are everything. You climb the ladder by making nice with the popular kids, or have some sort of talent like fashion or drawing. Being friends with the teachers will definitely help, most will let you get away with a lot. My school, borderline ghetto, anything and everything can and will happen. Making out in the bathrooms? Check. Got a water squirter? 6th grader does. Gangs? You have no idea. And parents tell us to go to school when they don't know what goes on. Scientifically, school does more harm then good. And you wonder why so many people drop out. On that note, we'll see ya later!