Season 3 of RWBY

SN: Still updating without B16. She's back but I want to see how long it takes for her to notice. Anyway the song up top was playing on one of my playlists on YouTube and I was like mind this is how I felt when Pyrrha died and ships were broken. So much for my ships happy ending like I almost broke the laptop I was watching it on. Its not like we're dead. Pyrrha dies. 

Me: Woo Pyrrha kick her ass! *screaming and cheering*

YouTube: Its buffer time!! *buffers* 

Me: You son of a glitch! *Holds laptop as if trying to strangle it* 

YouTube: *stops buffering* 

Anime world: Hey you wanna make that homicidal otaku die on the inside? 

Anime laws: Hell yeah! It'll have a really stupid complicated reason behind it that makes you want to murder Cinder cause she came up with it. 

Anime: *Pyrrha gets shot in the CHEST with an arrow from that bitch CINDER'S BOW* 

Me: NO!!! LIVE DAMN IT LIVE!!

Anime: *Cinder puts a hand on Pyrrha's head and Pyrrha floats off into anime heaven (technically another dimension rwby chibi *cough cough* Nothing bad happened ever. EVER!)* 

Me: *starts shaking laptop* What the fuck! My ARKOS! NO!! *punches laptop*

Laptop: *crying* She's so abusive to me. 

Okay yes maybe a bit over exaggerated. Ruby did come in at the last moment with her badassery. Thank you second favorite character for opening more windows. Ruby being a silver eyed warrior is amazing but lets get back to the ship wrecking. That wasn't the only experience of ship wrecking (Bumblebee was being set up to fail in the anime since the beginning but I don't care) WhiteRose shippers everywhere died on the inside when Weiss's rich ass commando dad made her go back to Atlas which I assume all alone cause it was a big ass airship and they only focused on Weiss's sad face. My arkos and anyone who ships arkos was bouncing off the dame walls when they kissed but not all dreams can be achieved and Pyrrha had to die. My regrets were many scenes did not contain a lap dance and the fact that I'm not exactly sure if Jaune waited so long out of pure oblivion or just willing to make a move a bit to late. Though my mind goes straight towards oblivion when I think about it Ozpin knows pretty much everything about his students at Beacon so what if he knew the transcripts were fake. Ozpin believed in Jaune for some reason as he also did with Ruby. Once again a bit off task but I can't help it I love Ruby and I could get into debates about it all day long with people. Anyway lets celebrate updating past two in the morning without your partner who is most likely asleep with beautiful memes yes I was to lazy to also search ship pictures. Well more like I have so many on my laptop and I didn't feel like trying to pick one.