chapter 2

C2: pain ever so disturbing

I woke up feeling the pain, oh sweet joy the pain that no matter how much I tried, I could never get used to it.it felt like someone was ripping me apart inside.

I swear I feel like I'm about to die, trying to induce sleep but failling,my eyes shot open and I was meet by unfamiliar surroundings.

This is the part where I scream murder, and shit myself but I had more things to worry about than that, as if on cue , I felt the pain cross my abdomen and I curled up into a ball and moaned , then shut my eyes again.

" I'm glad you are awake, now you can take your belongings and leave my house" I heard the voice say, opening my eyes I was meet with the greyest eyes ever known to mankind ok maybe I'm over exaggerating a littlely there, but oh! well and of cause, a very annoyed expression.

I was about to say something when I tasted gall in my mouth , I rolled over from the couch and landed with my knees and hands on the floor and ofcause I threw up again on his sleepers.

I totally think that today is my death day, if the pains weren't gonna kill me, the guy who stood before me sure was about to.

He looked so disgusted , I would too if vomit was on my shoes, twice in one day, but I couldn't help it , it just happens every month when it's that time.

I could see the furry in his eyes ,he wanted to yell but he didn't get the chance to because I rolled on the floor and cried out in agony ,today was the worst, if this was my monthly pains , I sure as he'll do not want to know how child birth feels like.

" Won't you stop with the drama" he said, I swear I was on the verge of kicking him where the Sun doesn't fucken shine , I'm in pain and he is being another pain in my ass.

I supported my body with my arms and knees " if I wasn't in so much pain I swear I would......" I didn't even get to finish my lovely speech ,I started to feel cold, then hot and my arms started to tremble.

" A...a...Are you okay" he asked hesitantly. I should be nice to the guy seeing that I'm in his house and he doesn't know me right?. was he fucken asking me if I was ok, do I look like I'm ok?.

I screamed in agony again, the pain was becoming more and more and the sickening taste in my mouth was not helping at all.

I laid down my head on the floor and pulled my knees to my chin , then heard the foot steps retreating, leave it to his grey ass to leave a dying women alone in what I'm assuming was his living room , I didn't really look at the surroundings.

I laid there for about 2 minutes before I heard foot steps coming back, I noticed he was bare foot now , he bent down next to me and wiped his black tiles clean of my mess , before coming back and quietly bending down and lifting me bridal style .

Now I would have thrown a tantrum about him just touching me, but I was in too much pain , so I quietly laid my head on his chest, which I only realized now that it was bare and let me tell you it was drool worthy. I bet Ryan has got nothing on this , take that shit head for firing me.

He carried me up the stairs then opened the second door on his left and laid me on the bed. I watched him pull the covers over me , before putting a cold cloth on my forehead talk about being bipolar, he was ready to throw me out now here he was nursing me.

" th.....th a...." I tried to alter the words but pain shot through me and it hurt like a bitch , he was still looking annoyed , I don't think he even knows how to smile, he looks at me then sighed , run his hands through his almost white hair , pulled a chair and sat next to me.

Slowly I could feel my eyes getting heavy and before I knew it, sleep had taken over.