chapter 3

C3:red sheets

I woke up the next morning feeling like nothing happened yesterday, yah that's the thing, people would never take me seriously if I told them those freaken pains lasted a day only.

My eyes landed on grey eyes ,yes I decided to call him that since I didn't know his name , perhaps I should just call him Grey, yep that's more like it , I mean everything about the guy is grey , grey eyes , grey hair ( not really grey grey) grey mood and all , definitely fitting.

He was sleeping uncomfortably on the small couch on the far side of the room, I guess he moved from the chair he was sitting on.

Looking around ,I realized that the room was nice, very big with cream white walls,it looked like one of those rarely used , if used at all , honestly it was an elegant room. A few portraits were on the walls, other than that a couch, small coffe table with two chairs and the four poster bed that I was currently sleeping on.

Three doors which I'm assuming one was the exit, the other would be the bathroom and the balcony. I pulled the covers off of me and examined my self before letting out a bloody scream that woke the guy up.

"Keep your fucken voice down."he said with an annoyed looked that I'm assuming its permanent and his hands on his ears.

"Don't you tell me to keep my voice down, how the hell did I get like this?"
I motioned to my body, he froze and watched me with wide eyes, what a pervert.

"Stop being such a pig, o.m.g did you ra..."I posed, holly sheeps I forgot to....You know that embarrassing moment of your life?, that you will never forget?, this people takes platinum awards, because here I was in my peach bikini cut underwear, which had a blood stain in it, in front of a man, I might as well just die right now.

"Shit. ..shit...shit..get out!get out!get out!:" I screamed at him? he didn't even argue, he just left the room as quick as his legs could carry him.

I went to check on the bed,luckily the only thing that was stained was the top cover, thank the good Lord for the ever so many layers of sheets, weird but use full in times like this."Stupid period " I mumbled. I didn't even care that this was not my house when I walked to the nearest door, opened it found a bathroom and jumped in to take a shower.

After I was done I came out having only a towel wrapped around my body, to realise I did not know where he'd put my belongings. I was about to scream when my eyes landed on my suitcase at the corner of the room.

I made my way there, pulled out fresh clothes to wear and a few other necessities and started dressing.

At the end, I ended up with a black pencil skirt, pumpkin coloured top and Brown pumps. I took the dirty sheets of the bed and carried them down stairs looking for Grey.

Luckily the house was not that big, so I found my way easily. I walked to the kitchen to find a cleaned up Grey,he was wearing dark jeans and a grey longsleeved top, way to go grey, Grey.

I stared at him for a while,watching as he was busy making pancakes and unaware of my presence, truely speaking he looked yummy. I mean the pancakes looked yummy.

" ammm! ...I think I might want to use your laundry room for....You know." Someone just shoot me now! "Three doors to the left" he directed while pointing at the direction I was to take without even turning around. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after all this was his house.

I walked to the laundry room, after putting the sheet inside the machine I went back to the kitchen. Grey was still cooking." I'm really sorry about all the..." I was about to explain myself to him, but he cut me off." I dont care about your women shit, I just want you to take all your belongings and get out of my house after breakfast. "

He said it so calmly you could hear the hate and venom put in each word. I stared at the guy, ain't he just a bundle of shit, rolling my eyes at him , I replied."I didn't want to stay anyway, I just wanted to thank you, but it seems like you ate shit this morning, I will leave you and your grey mood right now." I said turning to leave.

"Sit down and eat."he told me and I felt like smashing his head on the wall. Who was he to command me?

"No thank you." I told him, still not facing him."I wasn't asking you,sit down and eat" he told me again, this time more commanding than the last time. He said it so dangerously low that I felt a chill go down my spin and quickly I obeyed and sat at the breakfast table, before proceeding to glare at him.