Chapter 1

Shalisa POV

Today was the day. My first year of high school. And I'm terrified. After my parents got divorced me and my mom decided to move. Her name is Uma, Uma Kompton. She plays with every boy. Even her cousins. Including my dad. My dad was her cousin. Why do I have to stay with her.

I got up and took a shower. Next I put on a black skater skirt with a plain white tee. I got my black vans and my backpack and headed downstairs. I ate my breakfast. And I was just about to leave but then my mom came in.
"Where do you think your going hoe."

Oh I'm the hoe.

"School." I replied.

"Ok see yah later. Bob diddle bob is coming for dinner." She said.

I left and went to school.

School

I enter the gigantic building. I went to the main office to get my schedule.

"Hi dear! How can I help you?" The lady asked.

"I'm Shalisa Kompton. I'm new here and I want to get my schedule." I tell her. Yeah my mom didn't want to change my last name because she likes it. Hoe.

"Ok Shalisa." She said and printed my schedule sheet.

"Have a great day." She said. I gave her a smile and left to my locker.

I found it. I put some of my stuff their that I won't be needing. And head to my first class. Humanities. The teachers name is

Mr.Ricegum?

What a weird name.

I enter the class and see no teacher. I sit in the front as I wait for the teacher to enter.

"Hey you new?" Someone asked behind me.

"Uh yeah." I said turning around.

"I'm Lucas." He said.

"I'm Shalisa." I said.

We both talked and we found out that our favourite tv shows are Duck Dynasty and our favourite food is Sushi.

The teacher came in he was...

Hot.

Like damn.

I'd like him to bang me- wait hold up. What am I saying. He's like 25 and I'm 17.

But age doesn't matter right?

New fanfic! Sorry the other one got deleted some things happened. Anyways hope u like this one!