Chapter 6

I walked out of Bryan's class and go to my locker. I take my books out and see Jacob through the crowd of students. He spots me and smiles, I can see him walking up to me.

" hey Shalisa, I think we need to talk" he says nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure" I say.

"Ok, I think we should do this somewhere more private" he say. I nod and follow him to the football field.

"Ok, so Shalisa I know that we just met but I think I really like you and would want you to be my girlfriend" he says, I stood there speechless.

"Umm, I don't know how to put this... I'm kind of mr.ricegums girlfriend" I respond. I can see his face turn red with anger.

" YOU'RE DATING THAT CRUSTY SWEET POTATO" he yells. I back away but Jacob grabs me forward.

"HELP" I scream, I feel him wrap his hand around my mouth.

" Bitch say one word and I'll kill you and mr.ricegum" he growls angrily, I nod and feel tears start pouring out of my eyes.

He drags me to the parking lot and we reach his car. He go's to grab his keys and I kick him in his private area.
I start running to the door and just before I tugged it open Jacob pushes me against the doors. I bang my head against it and everything goes black.

I wake up and see Jacob standing by a door, I try moving but I'm chained to the wall.

" I bet you are wishing you chose me instead of mr.ricegum" he says with a smirk. I try responding but I can't with the tape on my mouth.

Ricegum where are you

I thought before Jacob came and put a white cloth against my nose. The world went black again.

In honour of ricegums new fire diss track 🔥🔥 I made a fire chapter 🔥🔥. Hoped you liked and remember to comment on ricegums new video about this.